We are delighted to offer for sale this extended three bedroom, semi-detached dwelling house within a quiet cul-de-sac of the well-established area of Bridge of Don. Enjoying the comforts of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, the property has been extended to the rear creating an attractive open plan Kitchen and Sitting Room. Freshly decorated in neutral tones and complemented by quality floorings throughout. Representing an ideal choice for couple or young family, interior viewing is genuinely recommended and included in the sale are all curtains, blinds, light fittings and appliances. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, comfortably proportioned front facing lounge on open plan to the dining room, access to the utility room and cloakroom fitted with two piece suite, and instantly appealing kitchen and sitting room to the rear. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms both benefitting from built-in wardrobe space, further single bedroom and smart bathroom suite. Outside excellent off-street parking on driveway to the front, and fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a white uPVC entrance door with side panel into the Entrance Hall with wooden flooring. The hall gives access into the Lounge through beech wood interior door with chrome handle, and staircase to first floor. Ceiling coving.
- 13’7” x 13’3” approx.
- Comfortably proportioned Lounge with large frontal window fitted with blinds. Enjoying an open plan aspect with the Dining Room, the focal point to the room is the coal effect electric fire with ceramic hearth and mantle, co-ordinating décor and carpeting. Ceiling coving. Stylish light fitting.
- Dining Room
- 8’9” x 8’2” approx.
- The Dining Room is decorated in co-ordinating tones as the Lounge and features wooden flooring. A beech wood interior doors leads through into the extension and the remainder of the ground floor accommodation. Original patio doors fitted with blinds. Ceiling coving. Stylish light fitting.
- Kitchen/Sitting Room
- 14’11” x 9’9” approx.
- Instantly appealing extended living space to the rear of the home. Thoughtfully laid out stylish Kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of cream high gloss base and wall units complemented by wooden block worktops and splashbacks. Incorporated breakfast bar area central to the room. Low level lighting to base units. Fully equipped with built-in Neff oven/grill, Neff induction hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor hood above and splashback, integral fridge and freezer, and stainless steel sink with drainer below window fitted with venetian blinds. The Sitting Room benefits from French doors with fitted blinds, providing direct access to the Rear Garden, ideal for alfresco dining within the summer months. Neutral décor with tiled flooring throughout. Several spotlights. Chrome fixtures.
- Utility Room
- 6’10” x 6’1” approx.
- From the Dining Room, a beech wood interior door leads into the Utility Room fitted with co-ordinating units and worktops as the Kitchen, and equipped with Hoover tumble dryer, Hotpoint washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer below side facing window with venetian blinds. Tiled flooring. Spotlight fitting.
- Accessed from the Utility Room, and fitted with a white suite comprising; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap set on vanity unit with wall mounted mirror above and w.c. Large built-in storage cupboard. Tiled flooring. Dome light fitting.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with wall mounted wooden hand rail leads up to the first floor accommodation. Large shelved storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Hatch to partially floored loft space accessed with a ramsay ladder. Window to side fitted with venetian blinds. Ceiling coving. CO2 detector.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’4” x 8’1” approx.
- Generously proportioned Double Bedroom with front facing window fitted with roller blind. Benefits from built-in wardrobe space providing hanging and shelving, and ample space within the room for a range of free standing storage furniture. Neutral décor and carpeting.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’ x 9’5” approx.
- Rear facing Double Bedroom benefitting from a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Decorated in neutral tones and carpeting, with window fitted with curtains on stainless steel rail. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3
- 10’5” x 7’8” approx.
- Single Bedroom situated to the front of the home. Neutral décor and carpeting. Window fitted with roller blind. Ceiling coving.
- Fitted with a modern white suite comprising; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap set within vanity unit and storage cabinet, w.c with concealed cistern and p-shaped bath with chrome mains over-head shower and glass shower screen. Full wall aqua panelling to bath area and co-ordinating splashback panelling to vanity area. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Rear glazed window. Tiled flooring.
- Lock block driveway to the front providing off-street parking for several cars. Fully enclosed south facing Rear Garden mostly laid to lawn and a large paved patio area to the side. Paved path to timber shed, which will remain. Water tap.
- Travel to Bridge of Don via King Street and Ellon Road. At the AECC roundabout exit onto the Parkway. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto Scotstown Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Jesmond Drive. Turn left into Jesmond Avenue and continue along, turning right into Forvie Way. Number 1 is situated on the left hand side, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Bridge of Don is a popular residential suburb lying to the North of the City, well served by local amenities, including a variety of shops serving everyday needs, an Asda supermarket, health centres, churches, coffee shops and restaurants. There is also a choice of primary and secondary schools, leisure facilities including a community centre with swimming pool, fitness club at Danestone, pleasant river walks at Brig o’ Balgownie and along the estuary and several challenging golf courses, including the renowned Trump International. The area is convenient for access to Aberdeen International Airport, the oil-related offices at Bridge of Don and also Dyce, and there is access to regular public transport links.