We are pleased to offer for sale this desirable, two bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse with detached single car garage and large, easily maintained gardens, which enjoys an enviable situation within a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area, centrally located in the city. Offering well proportioned accommodation spanning two floors, the rooms enjoy a light and airy ambience throughout and benefit from the comforts of gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. The attractive home has recently benefited from fresh neutral décor throughout and all fitted floor coverings, window blinds and light fittings are included in the sale, together with the appliances in the kitchen. Accessed at the side, the entrance hall is welcoming with a staircase ascending to the first floor rooms. The instantly appealing lounge has a bay-style window overlooking the front garden and a feature cast iron fireplace incorporating an open fire creates a pleasing focal point. The kitchen is superbly appointed to the rear and boasts an array of stylish high-gloss cabinets complemented by solid blockwood work surfaces and quality integrated appliances. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a smart bathroom fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware, wall-hung vanity drawer and over-bath shower. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, one benefiting from a built-in wardrobe and each affording ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Outside, the mature gardens are well maintained and laid mainly to lawn. A paved patio offers an ideal space for outdoor relaxation at the rear whilst a loc bloc driveway at the side provides convenient off-road parking for up to 3 cars in front of the garage. Representing an ideal choice for an individual, couple or young family, interior viewing of this appealing home is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed at the side of the property via a multi locking door with leaded glass panels, the entrance to the home is welcoming and displays fresh décor with co-ordinating oak flooring. Cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Wall mounted coat hooks. Recessed downlighters.
- 4.77m x 4.22m (15’8” x 13’10”) approx
- Instantly appealing room of generous proportions with large bay-style window overlooking the front and drawing in an abundance of natural light. A feature cast iron fireplace incorporating an open fire, with shelved alcove to one side, provides a pleasing focal point. TV aerial and telephone points. Ornate metal candelabra. Roman binds fitted to the window and neutral coloured carpet.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 4.57m x 2.64m (15’ x 8’8”) approx
- Superbly appointed kitchen enjoying an open outlook over the rear garden and boasting an array of stylish high-gloss cabinets in a cream coloured finish, complemented by brushed steel handles, solid blockwood work surfaces, and splashback tiling. “Franke” 1.5 bowl sink and drainer. “Bosch” integrated appliances include a ceramic hob with stainless steel overhead extractor canopy, eye-level combination microwave, and electric oven/grill. The “Indesit” washing machine will remain. Recess for fridge/freezer. Under-unit lighting and recessed ceiling downlighters. Large shelved understair cupboard with light. Slate effect laminate floor tiles.
- Smart bathroom fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wall-hung vanity drawer incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap and mirror; and bath, above which is a mains shower and glass screen. Wall tiling around the bash and to the splashback areas. Chrome ladder style radiator. Tall free-standing toiletry cabinet. Recessed downlighters and extractor fan. Opaque rear facing window. Ceramic floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends to the first floor. Hatch to loft space. Smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.06m x 3.48m (13’4” x 11’5”) approx
- Bright and spacious, front facing bedroom benefiting from a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and offering access to the eaves. Pendant fitting. Roman blind to the window and carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 4.09m x 3.1m (13’5” x 10’2”) approx
- This good sized bedroom enjoys a quiet aspect with open view at the rear of the home and offers ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Neutral coloured carpet and co-ordinating roman blind. The free standing triple door wardrobe will remain.
- The front garden is laid in grass with a shrub border, and screened from the street by a tidy hedge, whilst a loc bloc driveway at the side offers convenient off-road parking for up to 3 cars in front of the garage. At the rear there is an extensive lawn bordered by mature flowering shrubs and trees and a paved patio offers an ideal space for outdoor relaxation. Greenhouse. Water tap. Outside light.
- Single Garage
- Detached from the home, the single car garage has fitted shelving, up-and over front door, and door opening onto the rear garden.
- From the West end of Union Street turn left into Holburn Street and continue through the traffic lights and two small roundabouts. Proceed a good distance along then turn left into Gairn Terrace, continuing ahead is it crosses the junction. Turn left into Gairn Crescent then right into Gairn Circle where number 1 is the first house on the left hand side of the cul-de-sac.
The property is set in an established and desirable residential area, within easy walking distance of the City Centre. There is a wide range of amenities on offer close by, including a variety of shops serving everyday needs, public transport links, a community centre, hotels, restaurants and coffee shops. Many other leisure and recreational facilities can be enjoyed in the area, including the open spaces at Duthie Park and its acclaimed Winter Gardens, the “Old Deeside Railway Line” a popular pedestrian and cycle path, and pleasant walks along the banks of the River Dee. The property is also situated within easy reach of Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus and the varied retail and leisure facilities at Bridge of Dee which includes a dry ski-slope, private fitness club, Sainsbury and Asda supermarkets, a B&Q warehouse, and Boots outlet.No result founded