We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, ground floor apartment which forms part of a purpose-built block within the popular Rosemount area of the City. Offering a surprisingly spacious level of particularly light and airy accommodation, benefits include gas fired central heating with annually serviced combi boiler, uPVC double glazed windows with individual locking mechanism and transferrable guarantee in place until 2023, a door entry system, generous built-in storage facilities, low energy LED light bulbs throughout, and a conveniently positioned allocated parking space within a secure residents’ car park at the rear. Recent improvements to the building include a new “Bauder” roof with guarantee until 2042, new external roughcast cement Cedral weatherboard linings in a sand colour fitted below the windows, and the residents’ car park has been re-surfaced. Also, work is scheduled and paid for by the sellers to install a fibre optic based satellite/terrestrial TV facility which will eliminate the requirement for external satellite dishes. Internally most rooms have recently been freshly decorated in a neutral colour palette to complement the range of practical floors coverings, micro venetian blinds, roller blinds and curtains which will remain, together with the built-in appliances in the kitchen. The accommodation comprises: welcoming entrance hall; bright and spacious front facing room, offering ample floor space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture; well equipped kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of oak fronted cabinets, and enjoying the convenience of an adjacent utility room; two good sized double bedrooms, each accessed off an L-shaped inner hall, located to the rear of the home, and one benefiting from a mirror-fronted wardrobe; and fully upgraded and modernised shower room boasting a range of white coloured contemporary sanitary ware, ample floor and wall mounted vanity cabinets, twin wash basins, and a glazed corner shower enclosure. Outside the communal areas within the development, including the attractively landscaped gardens are maintained to a high standard under a factoring agreement
- Entrance Hall
- Welcoming entrance hall offering access to the lounge and inner hall. Cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. Wall mounted door entry handset. Glass light fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- 5.42m x 4.39m (17'10" x 14'5") approx
- Bright and spacious room, the dimensions of which afford ample space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture. The front facing picture window draws in an abundance of natural light and the fresh neutral decor is complemented by co-ordinating curtains and laminate wood flooring. Chrome light fitting. TV aerial point with satellite connection and telephone point with broadband facility. Multi pane glazed door to kitchen.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 3.68m x 2.54m (12'1" x 8'4") approx
- This light filled room is equipped with a comprehensive range of oak fronted base, eye level and drawer cabinets enhanced by chrome/ceramic handles, contrasting coloured gloss work surfaces, and tiled splashbacks. Circular stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in 5-burner gas hob with chimney-style extractor canopy above and electric oven/grill below. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating combi boiler. Spotlight track. Roller blind fitted to window. Laminate wood flooring. Space for informal dining at breakfast bar. Door to utility room.
- Utility Room
- Fitted with base and wall units, a shelved recess, built-in store cupboard, worktop and sink. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Circular spotlight fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- Inner Hall
- L-shaped inner hall offering space to the bedroom and shower room accommodation via oak panelled interior doors. Two large built-in cupboards, one fully shelved, provide generous storage facilities. Pendant fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.61m x 3.17m (11'10" x 10'5") approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear, this generously proportioned bedroom benefits from a mirror-fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf and offers floor space for free-standing furniture. Fresh neutral decor with co-ordinating carpet and curtains. Pendant fitting.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11'2" x 10') approx
- Again rear facing, this good sized double bedroom is meantime used as a home office. Pendant fitting. Micro venetian blind and curtains fitted to the window. Carpeted floor. Note: The quality oak free-standing wardrobe will remain.
- Shower Room
- Fully upgraded and modernised shower room fitted with contemporary white coloured sanitary ware, comprising: wc; bidet; twin wash basins housed within a white high-gloss cabinet; and glazed shower enclosure fitted with white quartz wet-wall panelling, and mains shower with fixed and flexible shower heads. Mirror-fronted vanity cabinets above the wash basins. Anthracite ladder style radiator. Recessed downlighters. Laminate floor tiles.
- The communal areas throughout the development, including the attractively landscaped gardens, are maintained to a high standard and cleaned at 2 weekly intervals under a factoring agreement. There is also an active Residents’ Association. The outer hall benefits from new carpeted flooring, security lighting, and mailboxes and there is a conveniently positioned allocated parking space within a secure residents’ car park at the rear.
- From Union Street turn onto Union Terrace, turning left at the traffic lights, and proceeding through the following set of lights onto South Mount Street. At the top turn left onto Rosemount Place then right onto Richmond Terrace where Richmond Court is located mid-way along on the right hand side of the road.
The development is located in the Rosemount area of the City, a bustling and vibrant thoroughfare, conveniently located within a short walk of HM Theatre, the Central Library, Union Terrace Gardens, and the City Centre with its wide range of amenities. Rosemount itself boasts an excellent variety of artisan shops, coffee shops, mini markets, and the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria parks. Ideally located within a short walk of Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Cornhill Hospital, most other areas of the city can easily be reached via a public transport service which is well served in the surrounding area.No result founded