This attractive, three bedroom, end-terraced dwellinghouse is located within an established residential area of the city, with easy access to the City Centre. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, this home represents an ideal purchase for a first time buyer, couple or young family, and enjoys the comforts of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, generous storage facilities and low maintenance gardens. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall with two built-in storage cupboards; smart fully fitted and equipped kitchen; spacious lounge situated to the rear of the home, on open plan to the dining room, providing direct access out to the garden; upper hall; two generously proportioned double bedrooms, both benefitting from built-in wardrobe space; single bedroom with storage space; and bathroom fitted with a four piece suite. Outside the gardens are low maintenance, both fully enclosed with timber fencing, and there is a resident car park. Interior viewing is recommend, and included in the sale are all floor coverings, curtains and blinds, and appliances within the kitchen, while the furniture could also be available.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC glass panelled exterior door with window to side into Hall providing access to all ground floor accommodation and turned staircase to the first floor. Large built-in cupboard housing the fuse box. Further under-stair storage cupboard. Laminate wood flooring.
- 13’ x 7’8” approx.
- Front facing smart Kitchen fitted with a range of white gloss base and wall units with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate worktops, black gloss splashbacks and co-ordinating tiled flooring. Fully equipped with integral Hotpoint oven, electric hob and stainless steel chimney style extractor hood above, free-standing fridge/freezer, Beko washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer below window fitted with a blind. Spotlighting on track.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 18’8” x 13’5” approx.
- Spacious and bright Lounge on open plan with the Dining Room, enjoying two large rear facing windows and uPVC exterior door giving direct access to the garden. With ample space for relaxing and dining, the room is decorated in white walls with wooden laminate flooring. Ceiling coving.
- Upper Hall
- A turned carpeted staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation. Hatch to loft space.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’4” x 8’4” approx.
- Rear facing Double Bedroom benefitting from extensive built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors, providing hanging and shelving space. Fresh white décor complemented by wooden flooring, and window fitted with fabric roller blind. Chandelier style light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 14’8” x 8’2” approx.
- Also situated to the rear of the home, a bright Double Bedroom with a deep built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Neutral décor and grey carpeting, with window fitted with fabric roller blind and further venetian blind.
- Bedroom 3
- 10’5” x 6’6” approx.
- Front facing Single Bedroom with large over-stair cupboard. Neutral décor and grey carpeting. Window fitted with roller blind.
- With front facing glazed window, the Bathroom comprises: fully tiled shower cubicle, with power shower, and pull-out glass door; separate bath, chrome mixer tap and splashback black ceramic tiling; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, set within vanity unit, and splashback black ceramic tiling; and w.c with concealed cistern. Window fitted with blind. Tiled flooring.
- The gardens are low maintenance and both enclosed with timber fencing. To the front there are chipped stones with an array of mature plants and a paved path leading up to the front door. The Rear Garden is laid with paving. Parking available in residents car park.
- Travel North along Anderson Drive, proceed to the roundabout at Provost Fraser Drive and take the fourth exit onto Foresterhill Road. Turn first right into Anderson Drive, and then next left into Stockethill Way. Number 1 is located in the left hand corner, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Conveniently positioned within easy reach of a wide range of amenities including shops, supermarkets, leisure and recreational facilities and regular bus services to and from the city centre. Cornhill Primary School is on the doorstep. Aberdeen University and the Hospital complexes at Foresterhill and Cornhill are also readily accessible and excellent road links ensure ease of access to most other parts of the city.No result founded