Forming part of a popular and well-established residential development, this One Bedroom, Self Contained Ground Floor Apartment benefits from electric heating and is fully double glazed. Tastefully decorated throughout the accommodation comprises a spacious and bright lounge with space for dining, a modern, fully fitted kitchen, a spacious double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes and a bathroom fitted with a modern three-piece suite and a shower fitted above the bath. Outside there is a fully enclosed area of garden to the rear of the property together with a resident`s car park with a designated parking space for the property.
- Entered by a solid wood door with glazed panels the entrance vestibule has been decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate flooring. Cupboard housing electric meter. Door to lounge.
- 4.87m x 3.22m (16` x 10`7”) approx.
- A generously proportioned lounge, tastefully decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring and a large picture window overlooking the front of the property. T.V. point.
- Inner Hall
- A partially glazed door leads from the lounge to the inner hallway which has also been finished with laminate flooring and has a shelved storage cupboard which houses the hot and cold water tanks.
- 3.35m x 1.75m (11` x 5`9”) approx.
- Located to the rear of the property this kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with roll front worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, a single stainless-steel bowl sink and integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Space for fridge/freezer and automatic washing machine. Partially glazed uPVC door leading to rear garden.
- 3.42m x 2.59m (11`3” x 8`6”) approx.
- A generously proportioned double bedroom, decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring. Double fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
- Of instant appeal the bathroom has been fitted with a modern three piece white suite with aqua panelled splashbacks and a “Mira” shower and glazed screen fitted above the bath. Heated towel rail. Vanity mirror and shelf. Xpelair.
- To the front of the property there is a shared loc bloc area with bin storage area. The fully enclosed garden to the rear of the property enjoys a high degree of privacy and has been finished with granite chippings and a raised wooden deck area for ease of maintenance. Rotary dryer. Adjacent to the property there is a resident`s car park with a designated space for the property.
- From Aberdeen travel along the main A956 Wellington Road. At the Cove roundabout turn into Landykes Road, then first right into Loirston Avenue. Dunlin Road is the first on the right hand side and number 10 is situated on the right hand side.
Cove is a popular area situated on the south side of the City which is well served by schools, local shops and by public transport facilities with the location offering easy access to most parts of Aberdeen City by a variety of arterial routes. The location is also extremely convenient for the oil related offices at Altens and Badentoy on the south side of Aberdeen and the new AWPR road connections.No result founded