We are pleased to offer for sale this appealing, two bedroom semi-detached dwellinghouse with single garage located within a well-established residential area in the popular suburb of Cove. The property spans two floors, and offers generously proportioned accommodation throughout with neutral décor. Enjoys the comforts of a recently upgraded gas central heating system under a 7 year guarantee, uPVC double glazed windows and doors and ample off-street parking on driveway. The accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule, comfortably proportioned lounge with staircase to first floor level, kitchen to rear providing direct access to the garden, and on the first floor, two good sized double bedrooms, both benefitting from built-in wardrobe space, and contemporary upgraded shower room. Outside there are front and rear gardens laid to lawn, long paved driveway to side and single garage. Included in the sale are all window blinds and curtains, and most of the appliances in the kitchen are negotiable. Interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate the space this property has to offer, making an ideal starter home.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entered via a white uPVC entrance door into the Vestibule leading into the Lounge through wooden interior door. Low level cupboard housing the fuse box and electric meter. Small window to side.
- 18’2” x 12’8” approx.
- Comfortably proportioned Lounge with staircase to first floor level. Large front facing window fitted with venetian blinds and curtains on rail, allowing a great deal of natural light into the room. Neutral décor. TV and telephone points. Wooden interior door leads into the Kitchen to the rear.
- 13’ x 8’3” approx.
- Fitted with a range of wooden base and wall units, with co-ordinating laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Equipped with Zanussi built-in oven, 4 burner gas hob with extractor hood above, Siemens washing machine, free standing fridge and stainless steel sink with drainer below rear facing window. The chest freezer will be removed. Wall mounted Worcester boiler upgraded in February of this year. Blind fitted to window. Decorated in neutral tones, with wooden panelling to some walls and vinyl flooring. White uPVC door out to Rear Garden.
- Upper Hall
- Carpeted turned staircase with wooden banister leads up to two Double Bedrooms and Shower Room. Built-in shelved storage cupboard. Hatch to partially floored loft space. Neutral décor and some wooden panelling to walls. Carpeted.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’9” x 8’4” approx.
- Double Bedroom situated to the front of the home, benefitting from a built-in wardrobe, providing hanging and shelving, accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Ample space within the room for free standing storage furniture. Window fitted with venetian blinds and curtains. TV and telephone points.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’9” x 8’3” approx.
- Second rear facing Double Bedroom overlooking the garden, benefiting from over-stair wardrobe with sliding mirror fronted doors. Space for a range of free standing storage furniture. Window fitted with venetian blind and curtains. TV point.
- Shower Room
- Contemporary upgraded fully tiled Shower Room comprising; corner shower cubicle with sliding door and full wall aqua panelling, white pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirrored medicine cabinet. Glazed window to side. Tiled effect flooring. Dome light fitting.
- The Front Garden is laid to lawn with paved steps up to the front door. Off-street parking available for several cars on long paved driveway to the side of the property. Leads up to the Single Garage, 19’3” x 9’3” approx. with up and over door and a peaked roof ideal for storage. Fitted with power and light, and access door to side. The Rear Garden is partially enclosed with timber fencing, on split levels featuring lawn areas with a vegetable patch. Rotary dryer.
- Travel to Cove via Wellington Road exiting into Cove at the roundabout onto Langdykes Road. Turn right into Langdykes Drive, and follow the road round to the left. Number 10 is situated on the left hand side of the road, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Cove is a thriving coastal suburb located to the south of Aberdeen City, within easy access of the City Centre, and the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy. Local shops serve everyday needs whilst a wider choice is available at nearby Bridge of Dee, where there are Asda, Sainsbury, B&Q and Boots outlets. A regular public transport service operates to and from the City, with a bus stop nearby. The old village boasts a picturesque harbour, pleasant coastal walks, and a hotel with reputable restaurant. Cove is served by two primary schools, and a state-of-the-art new secondary school due for completion.