FOR LEASE, FULLY FURNISHED, this three bedroomed, ground floor apartment, forms part of the sought-after Bannermill Development in a prime location, close to the City Centre and Aberdeen University. The apartment offers bright and airy accommodation and boasts the comforts of full double glazing, gas fired central heating, and a door entry system. The rooms comprise generous hallway with several cupboards, nicely proportioned lounge with box bay window, well appointed fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, and bathroom fitted with attractive white suite and over-bath electric shower. The apartment is presented with neutral colour schemes and floor coverings, and there is the attraction of a designated car parking space with additional visitors’ parking, all within a secure barrier-operated car park.
- A particularly spacious, carpeted hallway with light wood panelled doors giving access to all rooms leading off. Excellent storage space is provided within this area with four large cupboards, one housing the meters.
- A nicely proportioned, bright and comfortable room, with box bay window.
- A nicely proportioned, bright kitchen featuring a range of floor and eye-level units in light wood-effect with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, and splashback tiling. Appliances include integrated fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, and built-in oven, hob, and extractor hood.
- Master Bedroom
- A good sized double bedroom featuring a range of built-in wardrobes providing excellent hanging and shelving space.
- An ideal facility, fitted with white suite comprising wc, wash-hand basin, and shower cabinet housing instant electric shower. Extensive wall tiling. Extractor fan.
- Double Bedroom 2
- A further second bedroom, bright and with built-in triple wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- An ideal third bedroom, again bright and with wall mounted mirrors along one wall.
- A good sized bathroom, featuring attractive suite in white comprising wc, wash-hand basin, and bath with mains shower and glazed screen above. Shaver point. Large, wall mounted mirror. Extractor fan. Tiling to bath and shower area.
- Designated parking space and shared visitors’ parking, all within barrier-operated car park.
- From the bottom of Union Street, turn left into King Street and proceed to the traffic lights, where turn right. Proceed to the roundabout and take the first exit on to Park Street. Turn first right into Constitution Street and the entrance to the Development is ahead on the right hand side. As you enter the Development, turn left through the opening and number 101 is located in the far right hand corner.
This property enjoys a pleasing outlook and is conveniently placed close to Aberdeen Beach, where a wealth of amenities is on offer, including Multi-Plex Cinema, Golf Course, Swimming Pool, Bars, and Cafes, excellent retail and supermarket facilities, and good public transport links. The City Centre is within easy walking distance, as are Aberdeen University, Aberdeen College, and the exciting new Sports Village Complex.