We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse situated within a well-established residential area of the City. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, and enjoying the comforts of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors and extensive basement area ideal for storage. This property represents an ideal choice for a family, the bright and airy accommodation on the ground floor comprises; entrance hall, lounge with dual aspect windows and a feature fireplace central to the room and good sized dining kitchen with direct access to the rear garden. A turned staircase leads up to the first floor with three bedrooms, two of which benefits from built-in wardrobe space and a bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite and shower over the bath. The gardens are well maintained and paved driveway offers parking for one car off the street. Included in the sale are all light fittings, curtains and blinds and most of the appliances within the Kitchen. The washing machine will be removed, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC entrance door into the welcoming hall giving access to all ground floor accommodation and carpeted staircase to first floor level. Decorated in neutral toned wallpapering and co-ordinating coloured carpeting. Low level cupboard housing the fuse box and electric meter. Ceiling coving. Dome light fitting.
- 19’8” x 11’5” approx.
- Spacious and bright Lounge with dual aspect windows drawing in a great deal of natural light into the room. Central to the room is the coal effect gas fire with feature marble fireplace and wooden mantle. Decorated in neutral tones and cream carpeting, both windows are fitted with co-ordinating blinds and curtains on rails. Ceiling coving. Several spotlights. Two chandelier style wall mounted light fittings.
- Dining Kitchen
- 19’8” x 7’10” approx.
- Kitchen fitted with a range of wooden panelled base and wall units, laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks, and equipped with Ceran electric hob with extractor hood above, built-in Bauknecht oven with space for a microwave above, Cooke & Lewis dishwasher, free standing fridge/freezer, space for a washing machine and 1 ½ sink with drainer below front facing window. There is ample space within the Kitchen for a dining table and chairs, and also enjoys direct access out to garden through uPVC glazed rear door. Neutral décor. Window fitted with blinds. Laminate wood flooring. Ceiling coving. Spotlights.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted turned staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation. Rear facing window overlooking the garden fitted with curtains on rail. Neutral toned wallpapering is continued within the upper hall. Hatch to loft. Smoke detector. Dome light fitting.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’9” x 9’5” approx.
- Comfortably proportioned Double Bedroom situated to the front of the home, and decorated in neutral décor with co-ordinating coloured carpeting. Enjoying the benefits of two built-in wardrobes providing hanging and shelving space. Ample space within the room for a range of free-standing storage furniture. Ceiling coving. Dome light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’7” x 10’4” approx.
- Situated to the rear, this Double Bedroom has been stripped ready for re-decoration and features ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3
- 8’3” x 8’ approx.
- Third Double Bedroom with front facing window fitted with curtains on rail. Benefits from a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Ceiling coving. Dome light fitting.
- 8’11” x 5’1” approx.
- Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising; bath with over-head shower and glass screen, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and white w.c. Full wall aqua panelling to two walls. Rear facing window fitted with a roller blind and curtains on rail. Extractor fan. Ceiling coving. Carpeted. Spotlights.
- To the front there is a low maintenance garden fully enclosed with a stone wall, and laid with chipped stones and an array of borders with colourful flowers and mature plants. Paved driveway providing off-street parking for one car. Additional parking available on the street with a resident permit. Large rear garden on split levels, mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with timber fencing. There is a decking area with steps leading down to a paved patio area, ideal for alfresco dining. Greenhouse. Door from the rear garden gives access to the large basement below the property, ideal for storage and fitted with power and light.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Broomhill Road. Travel to the end, crossing straight over the roundabout at Anderson Drive. Continue over the bridge into Garthdee, and turn right into Ivanhoe Road. Number 102 is located on the right hand side of the road, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Garthdee is an established residential area of the City, which boasts a wide range of local amenities. These include a variety of shops serving everyday needs, a post office, primary school, and public transport providing a quick route to and from the City Centre. Robert Gordon University’s Campus is within a short walk as is David Lloyds Private Health Club. Whilst the retail park at nearby Bridge of Dee hosts Asda and Sainsbury’s supermarkets, a Boots store and B&Q Warehouse.