Enjoying a pleasant location within a popular well-established residential area and with quite superb views over the City to the rear of the property, this Three Bedroom End Terraced Dwellinghouse provides excellent family accommodation and is conveniently located for Abbotswell primary school with links to the new academy. Tastefully decorated throughout the property benefits from gas fired central heating, is fully double glazed and benefits from luxury vinyl flooring in the lounge, hall and bathroom. Entered via a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway the ground floor accommodation comprises of a bright and airy lounge, located to the front of the property with a feature marble fireplace housing a living flame fire, a generously proportioned dining kitchen, fully fitted and providing space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen also benefits from a superb aspect to the rear of the property looking towards the City. Completing the accommodation on the ground floor is the centrally situated family bathroom which is fitted with a modern three piece white suite. A carpeted staircase leads to the upper hallway where all three bedrooms are of generous proportions. Outside there are well maintained gardens to both front and rear, with the large, fully enclosed rear garden enjoying a high degree of privacy and views towards the City. All carpets, floor coverings, curtains and made to measure blinds are to remain.
- Entered by a uPVC door with small glazed upper panel the spacious and welcoming entrance hallway has been freshly decorated in neutral tones and is finished with luxury vinyl flooring. A large walk in storage cupboard provides excellent storage space and a small cupboard housing the electric fuse box.
- 4.57m x 4.06m (15` x 13`4”) approx.
- A bright and airy lounge decorated in neutral tones and finished with luxury vinyl flooring, ceiling coving and an ornate ceiling rose. A particular feature of this room is the marble fireplace with carved wooden mantel which houses a living flame gas fire. Two large picture windows to the front. T.V. and Telephone points.
- Dining Kitchen
- 4.57m x 2.79m (15` x 9`2”) approx.
- Entered by a partially glazed door from the hall this spacious and bright room enjoys a superb open outlook towards the City and provides ample space for a large dining table and chairs. The kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units which provide ample storage space with roll front worksurfaces tiled splashbacks and an integrated single stainless steel sink and drainer and dishwasher. Space for cooker, automatic washing machine and fridge/freezer. Partially glazed door leading to garden.
- Freshly presented the centrally situated family bathroom has been fitted with a modern three piece white suite with a shower and glazed screen fitted above the bath. Wall mounted mirrored vanity unit above wash hand basin. Opaque window.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with wood panelling to dado level and a window on the half landing leads to the upper hallway. Access hatch to loft space. Large shelved storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.19m x 3.20m (13`9” x 10`6”) approx.
- A spacious double bedroom which comfortably accommodates a super king bed, decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and enjoying a pleasant aspect to the front of the property. Large fitted wardrobe. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.01m x 2.84m (13`2” x 9`4”) approx.
- Enjoying superb views over the City this again is a spacious double bedroom, decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and fitted with a large wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.65m x 2.84m (12` x 9`4”) approx.
- Presently used as a dressing room this also is a good sized room which could quite easily be used as a third double bedroom or a home office. Window to side.
- The garden to the front of the property has been enclosed by a low ornamental wall and is finished with slate chippings for ease of maintenance. The large, fully enclosed garden to the rear has been mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and a sheltered wooden deck area. Large cellar (22` x 9`10”) approx. fitted with power and light and housing the central heating boiler.
- From the West end of Union Street bear left onto Holburn Street; continue forward to the end of Holburn Street. At the roundabout, take the first exit, crossing the Bridge of Dee. At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto the A90.Take the first left onto Cairngorm Road and continue to roundabout and take the first exit onto Faulds Gate.
Kincorth is a popular established area on the south side of Aberdeen, which is well served by local shops and public transport facilities. With the Aberdeen Ring Road and the new AWPR being situated nearby, most parts of the City are readily accessible with the location also being particularly convenient for the oil-related offices on the South side of Aberdeen, at both Altens and Portlethen. The Duthie Park with it’s many attractions including the Winter Gardens is within relatively easy walking distance and the location also offers the opportunity to enjoy lovely walks along the Banks of the River Dee.No result founded