We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive four bedroom, detached dwellinghouse with integral single garage, situated within the much sought after Dandara development within Stoneywood on the outskirts of Aberdeen between Bucksburn and Dyce. Offering a generous level of bright and airy accommodation spanning two floors, this immaculately presented home has been maintained to a very high standard throughout by the current owners and provides a superb family home enhanced with a large rear garden in truly walk in condition. Enjoying the benefits of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, a security alarm system and excellent storage facilities, the décor is neutral with a combination of wooden flooring, ceramic floor tiles and carpeting to the bedrooms, all accommodation is accessed through solid oak interior doors with chrome handles. Included in the sale are window blinds and curtains, light fitting in the dining room, while all other light shades, the washing machine, wall mounted TV’s and curtains in the master bedroom will be removed, and the rooms comprise: welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloakroom fitted with a two piece white suite; lounge with front facing picture window and double interior doors leading into the dining kitchen; instantly appealing luxury dining kitchen fully equipped with integral appliances, a useful breakfast bar area for informal dining, and the dining area provides direct access to the rear garden through French doors; utility room with access to the integral single garage and access door to garden; carpeted staircase leading up to the upper hall; front facing spacious master bedroom enjoying a contemporary en-suite shower room and extensive built-in wardrobe space; front facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobes; two further double bedrooms to the rear of the home, and smart bathroom suite. Outside the gardens are well maintained, laid to lawn with two patio areas in the rear garden, and off-street parking on driveway leading up to the integral single garage. Located near to the newly opened Stoneywood Primary School, an ideal choice for a family home and interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate its appeal.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a composite entrance door into the bright and welcoming Entrance Hall providing access to most of the ground floor accommodation and staircase to first floor level. Built-in cloaks cupboard. Immaculate white décor complemented by wooden flooring. Ceiling coving. Spotlighting throughout.
- Under stair Cloakroom fitted with a Duravit white wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and w.c with concealed cistern. Chrome upright towel rail. High gloss ceramic floor tiles.
- 16’2” x 12’5” approx.
- Stunning Lounge with front facing picture window dressed with floor length curtains on stainless steel rail. Double doors leads into the Dining Area to the rear of the home. The wall mounted TV and Sonos bar will be removed. Fresh white décor and wood flooring. Ceiling coving. Central light fitting.
- Dining Kitchen
- 30’3” x 10’ approx.
- Instantly appealing Dining Kitchen with two rear facing windows and French doors giving direct access to the Garden. Double interior doors lead through to the Lounge allowing a superb semi-open plan entertaining space or an ideal family space. Windows fitted with co-ordinating roller blinds and floor length curtains on stainless steel rail to French doors. Fresh white décor throughout the space with ceramic floor tiles and ceiling coving. Chandelier light fitting to dining area. Luxury Kitchen with wood effect base and wall units with long chrome handles and contrasting ceramic worktops and splashbacks, and fully equipped with integral Siemens appliances including: 4 burner gas hob with ceramic splashback and stainless steel extractor hood above, double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer dishwasher and 1 ½ stainless steel basin and ceramic drainer. Spotlighting.
- Utility Room
- 9’4” x 5’5” approx.
- Fitted with co-ordinating unit and worktop space as the Kitchen, the Utility Room provides direct access to the Integral Garage and glass panelled uPVC door leads out to the Garden. Space for free-standing appliances and equipped with a stainless steel basin. Ceramic floor tiles.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase leads up to the bright first floor accommodation. Large airing cupboard fitted with shelving. Fresh white décor and ceiling coving. Loft hatch. Spotlighting.
- Master Bedroom
- 13’2” x 12’ approx.
- Most appealing Master Bedroom suite with large front facing picture window drawing in a great deal of natural light to the room, and enjoying triple built-in wardrobe space with sliding mirror fronted doors. Presented in fresh white décor, co-ordinating carpeting and ceiling coving. Window dressed with black-out roller blind.
- With a Duravit white suite, the En-suite Shower Room comprises: double shower cubicle with full wall ceramic tiles and sliding doors; wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, and w.c. with concealed cistern. Upright chrome towel rail. Large over stair built-in storage cupboard with shelving. Front facing glazed window. Ceramic high gloss floor tiles.
- Bedroom 2
- 15’ x 10’ approx.
- Spacious Double Bedroom with front facing window and benefitting from a deep built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space, accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Fresh décor and co-ordinating carpeting. Window fitted with floor length curtains on stainless steel rail. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3
- 11’10” x 10’10” approx.
- Comfortably proportioned Double Bedroom with large rear facing window overlooking the garden, fitted with a roller blind. The wall mounted TV will be removed. Fresh white décor and co-ordinating toned carpeting. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 4
- 11’ x 9’3” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, the fourth Double Bedroom is again immaculately presented in fresh white décor and carpeting. Window fitted with roller blind. Ceiling coving.
- 8’4” x 7’1” approx.
- Very smart Bathroom suite comprising: bath with full wall ceramic tiles, shower above and bi-folding glass screen; wall hung wash hand basin with stylish chrome mixer tap, and w.c with concealed cistern. Chrome upright towel rail. Rear facing glazed window. Co-ordinating high gloss ceramic floor tiles.
- Loc-block driveway with parking for two cars leading up to the Integral Single Garage. To the side there is an area of lawn with a variety of trees and shrubs. Fully enclosed Rear Garden laid to lawn with two patio areas, one of which enjoys a built-in BBQ area, which will remain, and ideal for alfresco dining within the summer months.
- Travel North along North Anderson Drive and at the Haudagain roundabout turn left. Continue along Auchmill Road and onto Inverurie Road. At the next roundabout take the second exit onto A947. Continue ahead taking a right turn onto Stoneywood Terrace. Take the first right into Beech Manor and then left into Aspen Place. Turn left and number 11 is situated straight ahead as indicated by our for sale sign.
Located within the Stoneywood area of Aberdeen and benefitting from local amenities including local shop, Co-op supermarket and the popular Marks & Spencer food hall with café. Primary schooling is available at the newly opened Stoneywood Primary, while secondary schooling is at Bucksburn Academy. Nearby Dyce is a long established and sought after residential area, popular with families and within easy reach by car, bus or rail of Aberdeen City Centre. Local amenities are well catered for within the area including primary and secondary schools, a range of shops, and recreational facilities including swimming pool, library, squash club, bowing green and community centre. Aberdeen Airport is within easy reach as are the industrial estates at Dyce and the Bridge of Don.No result founded