We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse located in a quiet cul-de-sac setting within an established modern development in the popular village of Newmachar. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include electric heating, double glazed windows, and generous built-in storage facililties. There are sizeable, well maintained gardens to front and rear with off-road parking on a driveway, and the property will be sold inclusive of all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and integrated appliances in the kitchen. The ground floor rooms comprise: entrance vestibule with cloakroom fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware; welcoming hall benefiting from built-in cupboards; comfortably proportioned, front facing lounge; and superbly appointed, open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a comprehensive range of stylish high-gloss cabinets, and offering direct access to the rear garden via patio doors. Upstairs there are three good sized double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobe facilities; and a smart bathroom fitted with modern white 3-piece suite, over-bath shower, and extensive wet-wall panelling. Representing an ideal choice for a couple or family, interior viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed via a timber door with glazed panel, the entrance vestibule benefits from a built-in cloak cupboard fitted with coat hooks, and housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Pendant fitting. Hardwood flooring. Door to hall.
- Fitted with contemporary white wc and wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap. Fitted wall mirror above the wash basin, and wet-wall panelling to dado height. Extractor fan and pendant fitting. Hardwood flooring.
- Welcoming hallway with shelved storage cupboard and deep understair cupboard. Pendant fitting and hardwood flooring.
- 4.52m x 3.35m (14’10” x 11’) approx
- Comfortably proportioned, front facing lounge displaying co-ordinating décor, carpet and curtains, with a vertical blind also fitted to the window. TV aerial point with satellite connection. Triple glass shade
- 5.41m x 3.05m (17’9” x 10’) approx
- Striking open-plan room, boasting spacious proportions and fitted with a comprehensive range of stylish, white, high-gloss cabinets complemented by polished chrome handles, dark wood work surfaces, and coloured splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Integrated appliances include: ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric double oven/grill below; washing machine; dishwasher; and fridge/freezer. A peninsular unit incorporates storage and seating for informal dining, whilst there is ample space for a dining table and chairs. Two coloured pendant fittings. Vertical blind fitted to patio doors which open onto a large patio in the rear garden. Slate tile effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase ascends to the first floor landing which benefits from a built-in storage cupboard. Hatch with pull down ramsay ladder to loft space. Pendant fitting and smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10’9” x 10’8”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with open view, this rear facing bedroom affords ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture and benefits from a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Co-ordinating pendant, roller blind and carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 3.28m (11’6” x 10’9”) approx
- This time front facing and again with built-in wardrobe which offers generous hanging and shelving facilities. Spotlight fitting on dimmer control switch. Roller blind fitted to window, and carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 3.25m x 2.67m (10’8” x 8’9”) approx
- Again located to the front of the home and benefiting from a built-in wardrobe. Spotlight fitting. Roller blind. Carpet.
- Smart bathroom fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite and electric over-bath shower with glass screen. The walls are extensively covered in black marble effect wet-wall panelling and the floor in polished ceramic tiles. Circular spotlight fitting. Opaque rear facing window.
- A driveway at the front of the property provides convenient off-road parking, and the remainder of the garden is laid in grass with paved paths to the front door, and borders stocked with colourful plants and shrubs. A wooden gate at the side offers access to the fully enclosed rear garden which enjoys a private aspect and boasts a large lawn surrounded by flower borders, and paved patio, ideal for outdoor relaxation. Wooden shed. Rotary clothes dryer. Outside light and water tap.
- On entering Newmachar travel to the centre of the village then turn left onto Disblair Road. Turn right onto Sinclair Crescent and follow the road for a good distance, where number 11 is located on the left hand side of the road, clearly identifiable by our For Sale sign.
Newmachar is a charming village with a strong community spirit within easy commuting distance of the Industrial Estates at Dyce and Bridge of Don, as well as the City itself. Local amenities include a primary school, mother and toddler group, “Axis Centre” hosting a variety of community group activities, strongly supported by the residents; and a variety of shops including a post office. Recreational facilities include local woodland walks and an excellent golf complex including two 18-hole Championship Courses and Driving Range. Access to Aberdeen’s Western Peripheral Route “AWPR” lies within a 5 minute drive of the property, facilitating a quick route to both the north and south of Aberdeen City.No result founded