We are pleased to offer for sale this individually designed, three bedroom, semi-detached townhouse which is located on a pleasant tree-lined street in the heart of the charming Rosemount area of the City. Offering a generous level of particularly light and airy accommodation spanning three floors, benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing, a door entry system, intruder alarm, and an integral single car garage. The décor throughout is finished in a neutral colour throughout, complemented by quality veneer interior doors and solid oak flooring, with all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and white goods in the kitchen included in the sale. The attractive ground floor hall provides access to a double bedroom and integral single car garage, with an impressive oak staircase ascending to the first floor. Full height windows offering a pleasant leafy view down Thomson Street towards Victoria Park flood the first floor lounge with an abundance of natural light. Also on this level are the superbly appointed kitchen, equipped with an array of cream coloured, shaker-style cabinets and quality integrated appliances; and an attractive shower room fitted with modern, white sanitary ware. Completing the accommodation on the top floor are the spacious master bedroom which benefits from a mirror-fronted wardrobe as well as an en-suite shower room; and a further good sized double bedroom which enjoys an open rear view of the surrounding neighbourhood. Representing an ideal choice for a professional couple or young family, interior viewing is invited in order to fully appreciate the appeal of this desirable home.
- Entrance Hall
- The attractive entrance to the home benefits from an understair storage cupboard. Wall mounted door entry handset, intruder alarm control panel, and coat hooks. Smoke detector. Pendant fitting. Oak flooring and staircase. Doors to bedroom 3 and garage.
- Single Garage
- The single car garage has a roller front door and floor laid in slates reclaimed from Nigg Church. Fitted shelving, side facing windows, and water tap.
- Bedroom 3
- 12’3” x 11’10” (3.73m x 3.61m) approx
- Well proportioned room with dual aspect windows fitted with wooden venetian blinds, and oak flooring. Lighting is by a pendant fitting and semi circular uplighters.
- First Floor
- A turned oak staircase with metal spindle balustrade ascends from the hall to the first floor landing which benefits from a built-in storage cupboard housing the water cylinder. Wall mounted door entry handset. Two pendant fittings.
- 15’7” x 12’5” (4.75m x 3.78m) approx
- Full height windows flood this instantly appealing room with natural light and offer a pleasant leafy view down tree-lined Thomson Street towards Victoria Park. Aerial for wall mounted TV. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Pendant fitting and uplighters. White wooden venetian blinds fitted to the windows. Oak flooring.
- Dining Kitchen
- 12’9” x 11’9” (3.88m x 3.58m) approx
- Superbly appointed kitchen fitted with an array of cream coloured, shaker-style cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting grey slate effect work surfaces, and splashback tiling. White 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. “Smeg” 4-burner gas hob with chimney-style extractor hood above; eye-level microwave oven and electric oven/grill; “Siemens” integrated dishwasher, and integrated fridge/freezer. Several recessed downlighters. Micro venetian blinds fitted to the dual aspect windows. Oak flooring. Space for table and chairs.
- Shower Room
- Bright shower room fitted with a white wc, wash basin on wash stand, and recessed shower enclosure fitted with mains shower and glass door. Ceramic wall tiling within the shower enclosure and to the splashback areas. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Shaver socket. White ladder style radiator. Chrome towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Ceramic floor tiles.
- Top Floor
- The oak staircase continues on to the top floor. Wall mounted door entry handset. Two pendant fittings and smoke detector.
- Master Bedroom
- 12'6" x 11'10" (3.81m x 3.61m) approx
- Enjoying spacious proportions, this attractive bedroom benefits from a mirror-fronted wardrobe and affords ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. TV aerial point. Pendant fitting and bedside spotlights. Roller blind fitted to front facing window. Oak flooring. EN-SUITE: Attractive bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern; counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap; and bath, above which is a mains shower and glass screen. Shaver socket. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. White ladder style radiator. Chrome towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Ceramic floor tiles.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’6” x 11’10” (3.81m x 3.61m) approx
- Another good sized double bedroom, this time enjoying a rear view of the surrounding neighbourhood, with French doors opening onto a Juliet balcony. Built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Pendant fitting and bedside spotlights. Oak flooring.
- Communal entrance hall protected by a door entry system. Residents’ permit parking.
- From the west end of Union Street turn onto Rose Street and travel through the traffic lights onto Esslemont Avenue. Travel through the following set of traffic lights, then turn left at the next set onto Rosemount Place. Turn second right onto Thomson Street where number 11 is clearly identifiable a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.
The property is located in the Rosemount area of the City, which is a bustling and vibrant thoroughfare conveniently located within a short walk of HM Theatre, Central Library, the recently upgraded Art Gallery, Union Terrace Gardens, and the City Centre with its wide range of amenities. Rosemount itself boasts an excellent variety of independent shops, convenience stores, a Sainsbury supermarket, coffee shops, restaurants, take-away outlets and the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria Parks. Ideally located for access to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Cornhill Hospital, most other areas of the City can be easily reached via a public transport service.No result founded