This two bedroom property is accessed on the 13th floor of a well maintained, multi storey building which enjoys a particularly central location in the City with spectacular open views from all windows. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include electric heating, double glazed windows, and abundant storage facilities. The welcoming hall is carpeted and benefits from built-in cupboards with a staircase ascending to the bedroom accommodation. The lounge is bright and spacious with access onto a shared balcony, and the dining kitchen is well equipped with a range of light wood coloured cabinets and free standing appliances. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, one benefiting from a built-in wardrobe; and the bathroom is fitted with a white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. The communal areas are well maintained with a lift and stair access to the property. At entrance level there is a residents’ Common Room and Laundry Room, and parking permits are available from the Council for on-street parking within a zoned area.
- The welcoming hallway is carpeted and benefits from a shelved cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox, and further walk-in cupboard with shelving and wall mounted coat hooks. Wall mounted telephone and door entry handset. Staircase to upper floor.
- 5.21m x 3.61m (17’1” x 11’10”) approx
- Spacious lounge boasting a large window which offers a fabulous open view to the west of the City, and door opening onto a shared balcony. TV aerial point with satellite connection. Smoke detector. Vertical window blind. Two pendant fittings.
- Dining Kitchen
- 3.25m x 2.21m (10’8” x 7’3”) approx
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with a range of light wood cabinets and work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer above which is a window fitted with vertical blind and voile pelmet, again offering a breath-taking open view to the west. Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and microwave oven. Shelved larder cupboard. Pendant fitting. Carpeted floor.
- Upper Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends to the bedroom accommodation. Large cupboard housing the water cylinder, and cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Two coloured beaded pendants.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.6m x 2.67m (15’1” x 8’9”) approx
- Generously proportioned double bedroom with ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture, and with splendid east facing view towards the sea. TV aerial point. Pendant fitting. Vertical blind and voile curtains. Carpet. Door to fire exit.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 2.89m (10’8” x 9’6”) approx
- Again enjoying an open view towards the sea, this good sized bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf. Vertical blind and tied-back curtains fitted to metal pole, and carpeted floor. Black candelabra.
- Fitted with a white 3-piece suite, electric over-bath shower, wet-wall panelling, and shower curtain. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Extractor fan. Surface mounted glass light fitting. Vinyl flooring.
- Tidy communal areas with lift and stair access to the property. Residents’ Common Room and Laundry Room at entrance level. Parking permits are available from the Council for on-street parking within a zoned area.
- From the West End of Union Street turn onto Rose Street where Thistle Court is located along on the left, opposite The Copthorne Hotel on Huntly Street.
Enjoying a particularly central, yet quiet City location, the property is only a short walk away from the City Centre and its wide range of amenities which include a choice of shopping malls, designer shops, reputable restaurants and pubs, multi-plex cinemas, and private fitness clubs. Aberdeen Hospitals Complex, The Mall at Union Square, main bus depot and train station are a short walk away, whilst Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus, and the oil related offices to the south and west of the city, are also easily accessible.No result founded