We are delighted to offer for sale this executive apartment located on the ground floor of a well maintained, modern building on the site of the former Earls Court Hotel in the heart of Aberdeen’s West End. This two bedroom apartment enjoys the comforts of a gas central heating system, full double glazing, an intruder alarm, security entry system and excellent storage facilities. Presented in immaculate order throughout, the apartment has neutral décor complimented by quality laminate flooring to most rooms which comprises: an L-shaped entrance hall with storage facilities; lounge with attractive frontal bay window, on semi-open plan to the well-appointed kitchen, fully equipped with integral appliances; master bedroom with smart en-suite shower room; further double bedroom with built-in wardrobe space; and large bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. Outside the grounds are well-maintained through a factoring agreement and the development benefits from a resident car park with exclusive space for the apartment. This apartment offers a generous level of accommodation in this prestigious development which would appeal to the professional or young couple, and included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings, window dressings and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door, the L-shaped Hall provides access to most of the accommodation within the apartment. Built-in utility cupboard with double doors housing the Hotpoint washing machine and gas meter. Further cupboard housing the wall mounted central heating boiler. Low level cupboard housing the consumer unit. Security entry system. Alarm control panel. Laminate wood flooring. Neutral décor.
- 12’8” x 12’8” (3.86m x 3.86m) approx
- With double doors from the Hall opening into the generously sized Lounge on semi-open to the Kitchen providing ample space for relaxing and dining. Large attractive bay style, front facing window fitted with blinds allowing a great deal of natural light into the space and openings into Kitchen area. Laminate wood flooring. Neutral décor. Spotlighting and central light fitting.
- 12’8” x 7’5” (3.86m x 2.26m) approx
- The Kitchen is fitted with a range of beech wood base and wall cabinets with long brushed chrome handles, under unit lighting, co-ordinating laminate wood work surfaces and splashbacks. Fully equipped with integrated appliances including: Neff oven with microwave above; 4 burner gas hob with stainless steel chimney style Neff extractor hood above; Neff dishwasher; Bosch fridge and freezer; and 1 ½ stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Front facing window fitted with a roller blind. Spotlighting on large stainless steel track.
- Master Bedroom
- 12’5” x 9’5” (3.78m x 2.87m) approx
- Situated to the rear of the apartment, this spacious Double Bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe with ample floor space for a range of free-standing furniture. Laminate wood flooring. Neutral décor. Chandelier style light fitting. En-Suite Shower Room fitted with a white suite comprising: shower cubicle with full wall aqua panels and glass pull-out door; pedestal, circular wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, wall mounted mirror with spotlights above; and w.c. Dado height, mosaic effect tiling to suite. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Spotlighting. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 13’7” x 8’6” (4.14m x 2.59m) approx
- The second Double Bedroom also benefitting from a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Side facing window fitted with a roller blind. Laminate wood flooring. Neutral décor. Large light shade fitting.
- 8’7” x 5’1” (2.62m x 1.55m) approx
- Large Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, glass shower screen and full wall mosaic effect tiling; pedestal wash hand basin with circular bowl and chrome mixer tap; and w.c with concealed cistern. Large wall mounted mirror above suite with spotlighting and further floor length mirror to side wall. Dado height, mosaic effect splashback tiling to suite. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Spotlighting. Vinyl flooring.
- Set within landscaped grounds maintained under a factoring agreement. There is an exclusive parking space within resident car park.
- From the West End of Union Street proceed ahead onto Alford Place and then onto Albyn Place. Upon reaching the Queen’s Cross roundabout, take the third exit onto Fountainhall Road. Continue to the end of the road, turning left onto Kings Gate. At the King’s Cross take the first exit onto Anderson Drive. Before approaching the next roundabout, turn left into the development and number 110a is situated to the left with parking directly outside.
Located in the heart of Aberdeen’s vibrant West End, close to artisan shops, popular hotels, reputable restaurants and wine bars, the property is within easy reach of the City Centre. There are a wide and varied range of amenities on offer close by, which include reputable primary and secondary schools, leisure activities, and public transport links. The main arterial route through the City is also close at hand ensuring ease of access to the hospital complexes, oil related offices, leisure and retail outlets at Bridge of Dee and beyond.No result founded