We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, second floor apartment located within a well-established development close to the City Centre. Offering a generous level of accommodation, the apartment enjoys the comforts of gas central heating with boiler upgraded in 2016 and a hive remote system installed, timber double glazed windows, a security entry system, excellent storage space and exclusive parking within resident’s car park. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer, young professional or buy-to-let investor, the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with large walk-in storage cupboard, bright and airy lounge with access to the fully fitted and equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and a recently upgraded shower room. Outside the development is surrounded by well-maintained communal grounds and a resident car park. Interior viewing is recommended to appreciate this apartment decorated in neutral tones throughout, and included in the sale are all light fittings, window blinds and curtains and appliances within the Kitchen.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door into the welcoming Hall giving access to most of the accommodation through wooden interior doors. Large walk-in shelved storage cupboard, with light and housing the gas meter. Neutral décor complimented by quality hardwood flooring. Security entry system. Smoke detector. Stylish light fitting.
- 15’9” x 9’10” approx.
- Of a bright and airy ambience, the Lounge has twin frontal windows providing a pleasant open outlook over the City. Entered through a glass panelled interior door, the generous sized Lounge is decorated in neutral tones and features quality hardwood flooring, while the windows are fitted with blinds and curtains on wooden rail. Wall mounted TV. Stylish light fitting.
- Dining Kitchen
- 9’ x 7’10” approx.
- Accessed from the Lounge by sliding wooden door, the Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of white wood panelled base and wall units, co-ordinating laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Space for a dining table and chairs. Fully equipped with Electrolux built-in oven, Whirlpool 4 burner gas hob with extractor hood above, 1 ½ sink with drainer, and free standing appliances including Samsung fridge/freezer, separate Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer and Proline dishwasher. Wall mounted Worcester central heating boiler with a hive remote system fitted. Stainless steel spotlight light fitting. Front facing window. Laminate tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 11’3” x 9’10” approx.
- Comfortably proportioned Double Bedroom with the benefit of built-in wardrobe space providing hanging and shelving, accessed by bi-folding mirror fronted doors. Further shelved storage cupboard. Rear facing window dressed with curtains on wooden rail, and room decorated in neutral tones and new carpeting. Stylish light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 9’4” x 8’7” approx.
- Again situated to the rear, this Double Bedroom has the benefit of a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space, accessed by bi-folding mirror fronted doors. Neutral décor and new carpeting. Window dressed with curtains on wooden rail. Stylish light fitting.
- Shower Room
- 6’5” x 5’2” approx.
- Recently upgraded Shower Room with white suite comprising; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap set within vanity unit and storage cabinet beneath, w.c with concealed cistern and large corner shower cubicle with contemporary aqua panelling, chrome mains shower with detachable head and sliding glass doors. Full wall ceramic tiling throughout. Wall mounted mirror above wash hand basin with storage cabinet and downlighters. Chrome upright heated towel rail. Shaver point. Laminate tiled flooring. Stylish spotlight fitting.
- Exclusive parking space within large resident car park, and the development is surrounded by landscaped communal grounds. There are well maintained shrubbery beds and areas of lawn managed under a factoring agreement.
- From George Street continue onto Powis Terrace. At the Northern Hotel veer left onto Clifton Road. Turn left onto Cattofield Place, and next left into Cattofield Terrace. Turn left into Picktillum Avenue and then into Picktillum Place. Number 112 is situated within the last block in the development, as indicated by our for sale sign.
The development enjoys a convenient location north of the City Centre, located within a short distance of Aberdeen Hospitals and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen. There is easy access to the main arterial routes to the north and south including Aberdeen International Airport. Numerous amenities are available within the area including shops serving everyday needs, the retail park at Berryden, primary and secondary schools, and open spaces at Westburn and Victoria Parks. Aberdeen City Centre is close by, readily accessible with regular public transport links, where the shopping malls, leisure and recreational facilities and the many restaurants, pubs and cultural pursuits can be found.