We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, terraced dwellinghouse which offers a good level of accommodation spanning two floors. Benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, generous built-in storage facilities, and a convenient off-road parking space at the front of the property. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings, kitchen appliances, and the ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule and hall; well proportioned lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows and a focal fireplace with electric log effect fire; and good sized kitchen fitted with floor and wall units, and offering direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two spacious double bedrooms, each boasting a range of fitted furniture and built-in storage cupboards; and a shower room fitted with white sanitary ware and fully tiled shower enclosure. The rear garden is laid in grass and enclosed by wooden fencing.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed via a panelled front door, the bright entrance to the home has a glazed door to the hall and staircase to the first floor. Cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Front facing window fitted with net curtain. Vinyl wood effect flooring.
- Benefiting from a shelved understair storage cupboard, the hall is floored in wood effect vinyl. Wooden display shelf. Telephone point. Glass ceiling pendant and smoke detector.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.65m x 3.05m (21’1” x 10’) approx
- Well proportioned room with dual aspect windows, co-ordinating décor with wooden dado rails, and painted brick fireplace with marble hearth incorporating an electric log effect fire. TV aerial point. Two glass pendant fittings. Vertical blinds and full length curtains fitted to the windows. Carpeted floor.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3.35m x 2.51m (11’ x 8’3”) approx
- Good sized kitchen fitted with a range of floor and wall cabinets with marble effect work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. The electric cooker with ceramic hob, double oven and grill, washing machine, and fridge/freezer will remain. Traditional wooden clothes pulley. Rear facing window fitted with roller blind and net curtain, and door to garden. Vinyl wood effect flooring.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends to the first floor rooms. Hatch to partially floored loft space with velux window, accessed via pull down ladder. Glass pendant fitting and smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.04m x 3m (13’3” x 9’10”) approx
- Generously proportioned, front facing bedroom benefiting from a range of fitted wardrobes, overhead cabinets and drawer unit along one wall, as well as a built-in shelved cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Carbon monoxide detector. Telephone point. Glass pendant fitting. Vertical blinds and curtains fitted to the windows. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.17m x 2.92m (10’5” x 9’7”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this good sized second bedroom also features a range of fitted furniture, and a built-in shelved linen cupboard. Spotlight track. Vertical blind and curtains. Carpet.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a white wc, wash basin in vanity cabinet, and fully tiled shower enclosure with glazed door. Floor and wall cabinets finished with louvre doors. Pine towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. Glass pendant fitting. Net curtain fitted to opaque rear window. Vinyl flooring.
- The front garden is laid in loc blocs to provide a convenient off-road parking space and a well stocked flower bed provides a welcome splash of colour. Stone steps with metal handrails lead to the front door. Carriage light. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing and laid to lawn with drying green. The wooden shed will remain. Sensor activated security light and water tap.
- From North Anderson Drive turn onto Lang Stracht, proceed a good distance along then turn right onto Springhill Road. Turn first left onto Sheddocksley Drive then first right onto Sheddocksley Road. Auchlea Place is third on the left where number 12 is located on the right hand side of the road.
The property is situated within an established residential area which is well served by amenities including a variety of local shops and supermarkets. There is a primary school close to the property, good public transport links providing a quick route to the City Centre, and close proximity to the City’s main arterial route which offers easy access to most other areas. Woodend Hospital and Aberdeen Royal Hospitals complex at Forresterhill are also within easy reach.No result founded