We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, three bedroom, terraced dwellinghouse which is located within a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular suburb of Portlethen. Enjoying the comforts of gas central heating, double glazing with some new windows, and cavity wall insulation, new interior doors have been fitted to complement the fresh décor, and new floor coverings have been laid in most rooms. In addition, the shower room has been fully upgraded to a high standard in recent years. Outside, the gardens are well maintained with a paved patio offering a pleasant space for outdoor relaxation at the rear, and there is convenient off-road parking for up to three vehicles on the stone chipped driveway. The extensive floored loft space provides generous storage facilities and the rooms, which boast a particularly light and airy ambience throughout, comprise: entrance hall; comfortably proportioned, front facing lounge with dining room on semi open-plan concept; well equipped kitchen fitted with an array of cabinets and free standing appliances; three good sized bedrooms, two benefiting from built-in storage facilities; and the smart shower room. Representing an ideal choice for a couple or family, due to its cul-de-sac setting and close proximity to a primary school, interior viewing is strongly recommended.
- Accessed via a partially glazed front door, the bright entrance to the home benefits from a deep understair cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. A front facing window fitted with roller blind draws in ample natural light, and a staircase leads to the first floor rooms. Wall mounted monitored intruder alarm control panel. New carpet.
- 15’7” x 11’2” (4.75m x 3.4m) approx
- Comfortably proportioned lounge enjoying a quiet aspect to the front of the home, overlooking the local school playground. An electric coal effect fire provides a pleasing focal point and the fresh neutral décor is enhanced by co-ordinating curtains fitted to a wooden pole. TV aerial point with satellite connection. Triple shade ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring.
- Dining Room
- 9’1” x 8’4” (2.77m x 2.54m) approx
- On semi open-plan with the lounge, separated by an open archway, the dining room is located to the rear of the home with curtains fitted to wooden pole, triple shade ceiling light, and laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 13’10 x 9’ (4.22m x 2.74) approx
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with an array of beige coloured cabinets with wooden trim and handles, complemented by glazed display, open-ended corner units, and co-ordinating marble effect work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer table, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind. The electric cooker with oven/grill, washing machine and tumble dryer will remain. Spotlight track. Vinyl flooring. Partially glazed door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- The carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends from the hall to the first floor landing where new white panelled doors with chrome handles open into the remaining rooms. Large shelved linen cupboard housing the water cylinder. Hatch to extensive floored and insulated loft space accessed via a pull down ladder.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’5” x 9’7” (4.09m x 2.92m) approx
- Particularly bright room with rear facing aspect benefiting from wall-to-wall wardrobes fitted with hanging rails and shelf. Pendant fitting. Curtains and new fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’6” x 9’ (3.5m x 2.75m) approx
- This time front facing, with built-in cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Fresh décor with wooden venetian blind and curtains fitted to the window, and new fitted carpet. Pendant fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 8’7” x 8’3” (2.62m x 2.51m) approx
- Again located to the front of the home featuring fresh décor, pendant, new carpet and curtains on metal pole. Built-in shelved cupboard. New window.
- Shower Room
- Fully upgraded in recent years, the smart shower room has full wet-wall panelling and is fitted with a white wc, vanity unit incorporating wash basin with mixer tap, and corner shower enclosure fitted with mains shower with fixed and flexible shower heads. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet, chrome effect towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. New opaque rear facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- The front garden is laid in stone chips for easy maintenance with a paved path to the front door. A long stone chipped driveway provides convenient off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles at the rear. The remainder of the garden is laid in grass and a paved patio which offers an ideal sunny space for outdoor relaxation. External power point and water tap. External store and wooden shed with power supply.
- Wooden Garage
- Detached from the home with double doors and power supply.
- From Aberdeen travel south on the A90, taking the first exit off the dual carriageway where signposted “Portlethen”. Take the third exit at the roundabout following the road for some distance through Hillside, and at the mini roundabout continue on Cookston Road. Take the second entrance into Burnside Gardens where number 12 is located at the end, on the right hand side.
The property is located within a few minutes’ drive south of Aberdeen City Centre, which can also be reached by regular public transport or train, and is conveniently placed for access to the business parks at Altens, Tullos, and Badentoy. The suburb of Portlethen boasts a wide range of amenities including a health centre, a variety of convenience stores serving everyday needs, and an Asda superstore. Portlethen Academy is within a short walk of the property, and recreational facilities include a bowling green, swimming pool, and challenging 18-hole golf course.No result founded