We are pleased to offer for sale this desirable, two bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse which is located within a popular residential development in the established suburb of Bridge of Don. Offering a generous level of stylishly presented accommodation spanning two floors, this attractive home enjoys open sea views to the rear, represents an ideal choice for a couple or young family, and interior viewing is essential to fully appreciate its appeal. The whole of the ground floor accommodation is laid out on open-plan concept, which is ideal for everyday family living as well as social gatherings, and access to the private rear garden is via French doors within the kitchen. Benefits include gas central heating with new combi coiler, double glazed windows, a single car garage, and recently laid loc-bloc driveway. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and integrated appliances in the kitchen, and the rooms comprise: bright entrance vestibule and hall with staircase to first floor; instantly appealing lounge; spacious dining room; and striking kitchen, equipped with a comprehensive range of high-gloss cabinets, and offering space for informal dining at a central island; two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in, mirror-fronted wardrobes; and a smart, upgraded bathroom fitted with modern white sanitary ware, a vanity unit, and over-bath shower. The outside areas are very well maintained and fully enclosed at the rear, offering a child-friendly space which is ideal for outdoor relaxation.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Bright entrance to the home accessed via a partially glazed/uPVC door. Flush glass ceiling light. Side facing window fitted with micro venetian blind. Oak flooring. Partially glazed door to hall.
- Staircase to first floor. Partially glazed door to lounge.
- 15’2” x 10’2” approx
- Instantly appealing and stylishly presented room boasting a front facing picture window fitted with white wooden venetian blind and tied-back curtains on metal pole. TV aerial point with satellite connection. Telephone point. Smoke detector and circular spotlight fitting. Oak flooring.
- Dining Room
- 13’6” x 8’ approx
- On open-plan concept with the lounge and kitchen, the dimensions of this room afford ample space to accommodate a range of dining furniture. Deep understair shelved cupboard with light. Ceiling pendant. Side facing window fitted with micro venetian blind. Oak flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 12’4” x 10’5” approx
- The striking kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive range of black high-gloss cabinets, complemented by under-unit lighting, co-ordinating wood effect work surfaces, and splashback tiling. A central island comprising white high-gloss cabinets incorporates storage units, informal dining space, integrated refrigerator and freezer, and integral induction hob with circular extractor canopy above. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a rear facing window with open outlook towards the sea. Further natural light is drawn in via a floor-to-ceiling side window, two velux windows, and French doors which open directly onto the garden. Built-in eye-level electric oven/grill and microwave oven. New integral dishwasher. The windows are fitted with micro venetian blinds, and lighting is by recessed downlighters. Oak flooring.
- First Floor
- A recently carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends to the first floor landing where white panelled doors provide access to the remaining rooms. Built-in shelved linen cupboard. Hatch to loft space. Ceiling pendant. Micro venetian blind and tied-back curtain fitted to side facing window.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 10’2” x 9’6” approx
- Well proportioned, front facing double bedroom benefiting from a mirror-fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Pendant light fitting and smoke detector. Micro venetian blind and tied-back curtain fitted to the window. New laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’9” x 8’ approx
- Another good sized double bedroom, this time enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear with open view towards the sea. Built-in mirror-fronted wardrobe. Micro venetian blind fitted to the window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Smart, upgraded bathroom, fitted with modern sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin, both housed in a corner vanity unit; and bath, above which is a mains powered shower and glass screen. Extensive quartz effect wet-wall panelling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Shaver socket, chrome towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. Recessed d
- The front garden is screened from the road by a neat hedge and has recently been laid in loc-blocs to provide convenient off-street parking facilities. Carriage light. The fully enclosed rear garden enjoys a private aspect, is laid in paving stones, granite chips and artificial grass, and a paved patio provides an ideal space for al fresco dining. Rotary clothes dryer. Sensor activated security light.
- Single Garage
- With up-and-over front door and door to the rear garden, the single car garage houses the central heating boiler, gas meter and washing machine, and benefits from a water tap, generous loft space, wall unit and sink.
- From the east end of Union Street turn left onto King Street and proceed towards Bridge of Don. At the AECC roundabout turn left onto The Parkway and at the next roundabout turn right onto Scotstown Road. Continue ahead at the traffic lights and turn right into Dubford Road then left into Dubford Crescent where number 12 is located along on the right hand side of the road.
Bridge of Don is a popular residential suburb lying to the North of the City, well served by local amenities, including a variety of shops serving everyday needs, an Asda supermarket, health centres, churches, coffee shops and restaurants. There is also a choice of primary and secondary schools, leisure facilities including a community centre with swimming pool, private fitness club at nearby Danestone, pleasant river walks at Brig o’ Balgownie and along the estuary, and several challenging golf courses, including the renowned Trump International. The area is convenient for access to Aberdeen International Airport, the oil-related offices at Bridge of Don and Dyce, and there is easy access to regular public transport links.No result founded