We are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom, upper floor self-contained apartment within a well-established cul-de-sac within the thriving town of Ellon. Enjoying a quiet location with nice open views to the rear of the park and surrounding countryside, this apartment is an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or couple. Benefits include a gas fired central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, garden to the rear and single garage with long driveway. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises; entrance hall with carpeted staircase to first floor, lounge with large frontal window and ample space for a dining table and chairs, inner hall with built-in storage cupboard, fully fitted and equipped kitchen to the rear, double bedroom with the benefit of a built-in storage wardrobe and bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite and shower over the bath. Interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate the space available within this apartment with neutral décor throughout, and included in the sale are all light fittings, curtains and blinds while the appliances within the kitchen may remain by separate negotiation.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC white entrance door, a carpeted staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation. Wall hung coat hooks at top of stairs. A glass panelled door leads into the Lounge.
- 17’9” x 12’8” (at widest) approx.
- Comfortably proportioned Lounge with large front facing window fitted with curtains on stainless steel rail, and decorated in fresh neutral tones and co-ordinating coloured carpeting. Offering ample space within the room for a dining table and chairs, a white wood panelled interior door leads into the Inner Hall. Two spotlight fittings.
- Inner Hall
- The Hall provides access to the remainder of the accommodation. Large built-in shelved storage cupboard. Hatch to floored loft space. Smoke detector. Stainless steel spotlight fitting.
- 10’5” x 6’4” approx.
- The Kitchen is fitted with a range of beech wood base and wall units, contrasting laminate worktops and ceramic tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with slot-in Indesit oven, grill and hob, free standing Bosch washing machine, Hotpoint tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and stainless steel sink with drainer. Rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Laminate flooring. Spotlights.
- Double Bedroom
- 10’7” x 9’3” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, this bright Double Bedroom enjoys nice open views over the park and countryside beyond. Decorated in neutral tones with a wallpapered feature wall, and complimented by laminate wood flooring. Open built-in wardrobe space providing hanging and shelving facilities. Window fitted with curtains on stainless steel rail. Ceiling coving. Light shade fitting.
- 6’3” x 6’2” approx.
- With glazed window to the side, the Bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising; bath with full wall ceramic tiling, chrome over-head shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet. Vinyl tiled flooring. Dome light fitting.
- To the side of the property, there is a large chipped stone driveway providing off-street parking for several cars, and leading up to the Single Garage fitted with power and light. Rear Garden mostly laid to lawn, with paved patio area behind the garage.
- Travel along the A90 from Aberdeen towards Ellon. Take the first left onto the B9005 at the Ellon roundabout. Continue into Ellon, over the bridge and straight ahead at the roundabout onto Bridge Street. Turn left onto Station Road and continue along up the hill. Turn right onto Millwood Road, and then next left onto Craigend Road. Turn right onto Forties Field Road, and again right again onto Forties Field Crescent. Turn right into Brent Field Circle and continue to the end, where number 125 is situated on the left hand side of the road, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Ellon is a popular and thriving town which is located to the north of Aberdeen, and readily accessible by car or public transport. A wide and varied range of local amenities is on offer within the town, including, supermarkets and local shops, sporting, leisure and recreational pursuits, Health Centre, Community Centre, and 18-hole golf course. Excellent road links allow easy access to the oil related offices at Dyce and Bridge of Don, as well as Aberdeen International Airport, ensuring this to be the ideal commuter base.