We are pleased to offer for sale this most attractive, three bedroom, end-terraced dwellinghouse which is located within an established residential area of Kincorth. Offering a spacious level of family sized accommodation spanning three floors, benefits include gas fired central heating with upgraded boiler, replacement uPVC double glazed windows and doors, cavity wall insulation, hardwood fire-proof interior doors, generous built-in storage facilities, and convenient off-road parking for two vehicles. The tastefully presented rooms enjoy a particularly light and airy ambience throughout, and interior viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this well maintained home, which represents an ideal choice for a couple or family. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains light fittings, integrated and free standing appliances, and the ground floor accommodation comprises: bright vestibule and entrance hall; spacious lounge with dual aspect windows and central feature fireplace; superbly appointed kitchen equipped with an array of dark oak cabinets and affording ample space for dining; and charming conservatory, a lovely addition to the home which overlooks the rear garden. At first floor level there are two good sized double bedrooms, one with generous built-in wardrobe, and both offering ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture; a fully tiled bathroom fitted with pale cream coloured 3-piece suite and over-bath shower; and a comfortable “snug”, used as an additional TV room, with staircase to the third bedroom. The attic floor boasts generous built-in storage cupboards and a lovely bedroom with velux window offering a far-reaching open view to the front of the property. Outside the gardens are designed for easy maintenance. The front area is enclosed by a neat hedge, laid in paving stones, with potted containers and well stocked flower beds providing a welcome splash of colour. The fully enclosed rear garden enjoys a particularly private aspect, offers a safe haven for children, with a paved patio offering an ideal space for outdoor relaxation.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed via a partially glazed/uPVC front door, bright entrance to the home with cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Flush glass ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring. Glazed door to hall.
- Carpeted hall with staircase. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Antique brass/glass light fitting.
- 6.1m x 3.43m (20’ x 11’3”) approx
- Light and airy room enjoying spacious proportions with dual aspect windows to front and rear. Central mahogany fireplace with decorative tiled inset incorporating a gas burning coal effect fire. TV aerial point with SkyQ connection. Telephone point. Two antique brass/glass light fittings on dimmer control switch. Vertical blinds and full length curtains fitted to wooden poles. Carpeted floor.
- Dining Kitchen
- 4.88m x 2.36m (16’ x 7’9”) approx
- Superbly appointed kitchen, affording ample space for a table and chairs, and fitted with an array of dark oak cabinets with cathedral-style doors, complemented by under-unit lighting, contrasting marble effect work surfaces, and colourful splashback tiling. Brown 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in 4-burner gas hob with integrated extractor unit above and double electric oven/grill below. New integrated fridge and freezer. The washing machine, tumble dryer, and dishwasher will all remain. Vertical blind and voile curtains fitted to the front facing window. Painted wood lined ceiling with several recessed eyeball spotlights. Tile effect cushion flooring. Archway to Inner Hall: With deep shelved understair store cupboard; window fitted with vertical blind; laminate wood flooring with matwell; and partially glazed/uPVC door to conservatory.
- 3.43m x 2.69m (11’3” x 8’10”) approx
- Bright addition to the home, glazed on three sides, with door opening onto the rear garden. Triple glass shade light fitting, vertical window blinds, and laminate wood flooring.
- First Floor
- A turned carpeted staircase with carved spindle balustrade and rear facing window on the half landing ascends to the first floor. Brass/glass light fitting. Smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.96m x 2.87m (13’ x 9’5”) approx
- Attractively presented bedroom located to the front of the home and benefiting from a built-in wardrobe finished with walnut sliding doors, and a further shelved linen cupboard. Pendant fitting. Vertical blind and tied-back voile curtains fitted to window. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11’7” x 10’4”) approx
- This time enjoying a quiet aspect with pleasant open view to the rear, and offering ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Pendant fitting. Vertical blind and tied-back voile curtains fitted to brass pole. Carpet.
- Bright, fully tiled bathroom fitted with a pale cream coloured 3-piece suite, mains over-bath shower and glass screen. Chrome ladder-style radiator. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet, shelved corner display unit and co-ordinating ceramic accessories. Spotlight track. Opaque rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Amtico tiled floor.
- 2.26m x 1.7m (9’5” x 5’7”) approx
- Front facing room offering access to bedroom 3. TV aerial point. Glass pendant. Vertical blind and curtains fitted to wooden pole, and carpeted floor.
- Top Floor
- A carpeted staircase ascends from the snug to the top floor where two built-in cupboards offer generous hanging and shelving facilities. Smoke detector and glass pendant.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 4.75m x 3.12m (15’7” x 10’3”) approx
- Spacious attic bedroom with front facing velux window offering a far-reaching open view. Ample space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Telephone point. Spotlight fitting. Carpeted floor.
- Convenient off-road parking for 2 cars on tarmac driveway at the side of the property. A wooden gate opens into the front garden which is laid in paving stones and screened from the road by a neat hedge. Several potted containers, some of which will be removed, and well stocked flower beds add a welcome splash of colour. Outside light. The delightful rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a private spot for outdoor relaxation on a large paved patio, whilst tidy lawns with flower beds are enclosed by mature hedges. Wooden shed and plastic store. Water tap. Sensor activated security light.
- From Aberdeen’s Bridge of Dee travel south on the A92 for a short distance, then turn left onto Cairngorm Road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Gardner Drive, then turn third left into Caiesdykes Road where number 132 is located a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.
Kincorth is a popular and well established residential area located on the south side of Aberdeen City, and is easily accessible by car or public transport. Ideally placed for access to the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy at Portlethen, also within easy reach is Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus at Bridge of Dee, the area is well served by a range of amenities, including a variety of local shops serving everyday needs, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and medical facilities. Leisure facilities include a sports centre, swimming pool, and community groups.Bright addition to the home, glazed on three sides, with door opening onto the rear garden. Triple glass shade light fitting, vertical window blinds, and laminate wood flooring.No result founded