We have pleasure in offering for sale this highly desirable, two bedroom, self-contained apartment which is situated on the ground floor of an impressive granite building, located within a quiet tree-lined street in the heart of the City’s vibrant West End. Boasting a particularly spacious level of accommodation, benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and an intruder alarm system. There are high ceilings with moulded plaster coving in certain rooms, and other notable period features include deep skirting boards, dado and picture rails, recessed alcoves, panelled interior doors, and a large bay window in the lounge. Entered via a bright entrance vestibule with original mosaic tiled floor, the spacious and welcoming hall is central to the home. The elegant lounge is front facing and boasts grand proportions, with a white fireplace incorporating a gas burning fire providing a pleasing focal point. The large formal dining room can comfortably accommodate a full dining suite and provides direct access to the fully equipped galley-style kitchen which is fitted with a comprehensive range of cabinets and appliances. There are two good sized bedrooms, one to the rear fitted with a wide range of bespoke fitted furniture providing extensive hanging and shelving facilities; and a light and airy shower room fitted with white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet, and double-width shower enclosure completes the accommodation. Outside the garden areas are well maintained and offer a particularly delightful and private aspect to the rear, whilst there is ample permit parking to the front of the property. The property will be sold as seen, and represents an ideal choice for an individual or professional/retired couple, and interior viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Bright entrance to the home access via a solid panelled front door with glazed fanlight. Cupboard housing electric meter/consumer unit. Wall mounted intruder alarm control panel. Opaque glass ceiling light, and wall light on dimmer control switch. Wooden dado rails and original mosaic floor tiles. Partially glazed door to hall.
- Reception Hall
- Spacious and welcoming hallway with wood dado rails, deep wooden skirtings, and panelled doors. Deep, shelved storage cupboard. Telephone point. Opaque glass ceiling light. Carpeted floor.
- 18’ x 15’ (5.49m x 4.57m) approx
- Elegant lounge boasting grand proportions and traditional features which include a high ceiling with intricate rose, moulded plaster coving and ornate cornice work; deep skirting boards; picture rails; recessed alcoves; and front facing bay window fitted with vertical blinds and full length curtains with co-ordinating pelmet. A white fireplace with marble inset and hearth incorporating a gas burning coal effect fire provides a pleasing focal point, and the floor is carpeted.
- Dining Room
- 17’6” x 11’1” (5.18m x 3.35m) approx
- Affording ample space to accommodate a full dining suite, this spacious formal dining room enjoys an open view of the rear garden. Picture rails, and arched alcoves with built-in storage cupboards. TV aerial and telephone point. Roller blind and curtains fitted to wooden pole. Laminate wood flooring. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 19’2” x 7’3” (5.79m x 2.13m) approx
- Fully equipped, galley-style kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of cherry wood effect cabinets complemented by under-unit lighting, brushed steel handles, contrasting work surfaces, and colourful splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Appliances include: built-in ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood above; eye level double electric oven/grill; under-unit fridge/freezer; washing machine; tumble dryer; and dishwasher. Recessed downlighters. Roller blinds fitted to the side facing windows. Laminate tile effect flooring. Glazed/uPVC door to garden.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 14’ x 9’ (4.27m x 2.74m) approx
- This rear facing bedroom enjoys a quiet aspect overlooking the rear garden and provides extensive hanging and shelving facilities within a wide range of bespoke fitted wardrobes, drawers, and overhead bridging units. Central fitted mirror with recessed downlighters. TV aerial and telephone points. Opaque glass ceiling light. Venetian blind, co-ordinating curtains and carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 15’3” x 11’ (4.57m x 3.35m) approx
- Bright, front facing room displaying neutral décor with contrasting curtains fitted to wooden pole, and carpeted floor. Corner mounted display shelves. TV aerial and telephone points. Opaque glass ceiling light.
- Shower Room
- Tiled shower room is light and airy, fitted with white wc, vanity unit incorporating a counter-sunk wash basin with fitted mirror above, and double width shower enclosure fitted with wet-wall panelling, glass screen and “Mira” electric shower. Fitted mirror along one wall, glass display shelf, and co-ordinating chrome accessories. Recessed downlighters. Roller blind fitted to opaque rear facing window. Laminate floor tiles.
- The front garden is laid in stone chips for easy maintenance and is enclosed by a dwarf granite wall and metal gate, with path leading to the front door. The delightful walled garden at the rear has an exclusive area to the property, and a drying green. Laid mainly to lawn, surrounding borders host a variety of rose bushes, established trees, and mature shrubs which provide year-round colour. Storage cellar. Sensor activated security light. Wooden gate to rear lane.
- Travel west on Union Street, passing through the traffic lights onto Alford Place and Albyn Place. Proceed to the Queen’s Cross roundabout taking the third exit onto Fountainhall Road. Turn second right onto Desswood Place then second left into Blenheim Place where number 135 is situated on the left hand side of the road.
Blenheim Place is located in the Queen’s Cross area of the City, in the heart of the West End, and conveniently placed within easy reach of many amenities. These include a range of independent retailers serving everyday needs, fashionable wine bars, cafes, reputable restaurants and hotels, leisure and recreational facilities, public transport, excellent pre-school, primary and secondary schools, and private educational facilities. The City Centre is within a short walk and excellent road links ensure ease of access to other areas of the City, including the business park at Hill of Rubislaw, Aberdeen Hospitals Complex, and the retail and leisure facilities at Bridge of Dee.No result founded