We are pleased to offer FOR LEASE on a FURNISHED BASIS this attractive, two bedroom, ground floor apartment which is located within a well maintained, purpose-built block situated in a quiet and leafy development lying to the south of the city centre. Set within neatly landscaped gardens, this bright and airy home offers a generous level of freshly decorated accommodation and benefits include an electric heating system, uPVC replacement double glazed windows, a door entry system, and generous built-in storage facilities throughout. The accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule and hall; well proportioned lounge with two floor-to-ceiling windows and door to dining kitchen, which is fitted with a range of light wood effect cabinets and boasts a fabulous view towards the north of the city; two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from a built-in wardrobe; and a smart, recently upgraded bathroom fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware, and over-bath shower. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer, couple, or buy-to-let investor, interior viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- With built-in cloak cupboard fitted with hanging rail and housing the electricity fusebox. Spotlight fitting. Laminate wood flooring. Panelled door to hall.
- Displaying neutral décor with laminate wood flooring, the hall is central to the home and benefits from a shelved airing cupboard which houses the water tanks and central heating boiler. Smoke detector. Spotlight track.
- Accessed via a glazed door from the hall, the well proportioned lounge has two floor-to-ceiling windows which offer a pleasant outlook over the front garden, and flood the room with natural light. Television aerial point with Sky connection. Telephone point. Two circular spotlight fitting controlled by dimmer switch. Wall mounted door entry handset. Full length curtains and laminate wood flooring. Door to kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- Offering a fabulous view towards the north of the city, this well appointed kitchen is fully tiled and equipped with a comprehensive range of light wood effect cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, and contrasting polished marble effect work surfaces. A peninsular unit incorporates additional work space and informal dining facilities, with plumbing for dishwasher below. 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer with waste disposal unit and mixer tap. Spaces for washing machine, tumble dryer and upright fridge/freezer. Spotlight track. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- Generously proportioned double bedroom benefiting from a large, built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf, and with ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture. Neutral décor and contrasting full length curtains fitted to two front facing windows. Circular spotlight fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- Again with built-in wardrobe, this rear facing bedroom boasts a superb, far reaching view northwards. Co-ordinating décor, curtains and carpet. Circular spotlight fitting.
- Recently upgraded, the smart bathroom is fitted with contemporary, white sanitary ware, mains powered shower, and glass screen. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet and shaver socket above the wash basin, and co-ordinating chrome accessories. Chrome ladder style radiator. Circular spotlight fitting. Frosted glass, rear facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Tidy outer hallway, fully carpeted and benefiting from security lighting. Shared rotary clothes dryer. Bin area. Well maintained and attractively landscaped communal garden grounds. Residents’ car park.
The development is conveniently positioned within easy reach, by car or bus, of the City Centre and is ideally placed for ease of access to the many offices and businesses at Tullos and Altens Industrial estates. The area is well served by supermarkets, and shops serving everyday needs.