We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom terraced dwelling house, situated within a well-established residential area of the City. Offering a generous level of accommodation over two floors, and benefits include a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, excellent storage space and well maintained gardens. Representing an ideal choice for a family home, viewing is recommended, and included in the sale are all light fittings, window blinds and appliances within the Kitchen. The curtains within the Master Bedroom and Bedroom 3 will be removed. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, bright Lounge with dual aspect windows, spacious Dining Kitchen with access to the Rear Vestibule and uPVC door out to the Rear Garden, carpeted staircase to upper hall, two generously sized Double Bedrooms both benefitting from built-in wardrobe space, third Bedroom to the rear, and Bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite. Outside there are low maintenance front and rear gardens, and on-street parking available nearby.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a white uPVC entrance door with glazed panels into the Hallway, with laminate wood flooring. Gives access to the Lounge and Dining Kitchen through wooden panelled interior doors, and carpeted staircase to first floor level. Entrance door and glazed side panel fitted with floor length curtains on rail. Wall mounted coat hooks. Dome light fitting.
- 18’1” x 11’ approx.
- Comfortably proportioned bright Lounge with dual aspect windows, both dressed with blinds and co-ordinating fabric curtains on wooden rails. Neutral décor complimented by laminate wood flooring. Two light fittings.
- Dining Kitchen
- 18’ x 9’2” approx.
- The Kitchen is fitted with a range of beech wood effect base and wall units, marble effect laminate worktops and co-ordinating tiled splashbacks, and fully equipped with Whirlpool built-in oven and 4 burner gas hob with extractor hood above, Bosch washing machine, Creda tumble dryer, free-standing fridge/freezer and 1 ½ sink with drainer below rear facing window with blind. Dining area situated to the front, and window fitted with blinds. Built-in shelved storage cupboard. Laminate wood flooring. Two light fittings.
- Rear Vestibule
- Access from Kitchen into Rear Vestibule, and white uPVC rear door leads out to the fully enclosed Rear Garden. Large under stair storage cupboard, housing the fuse box and electric meter. Laminate wood flooring.
- Upper Hall
- Carpeted staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation, and all rooms are accessed by white wood panelled interior doors. Built-in cupboard housing the central heating boiler and hot water tank, and providing shelved storage.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’2” x 10’6” approx.
- Front facing spacious Double Bedroom, which benefits from built-in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. There is ample space within the room for a range of free standing storage furniture also. Decorated in neutral colours and carpeting, and window dressed with co-ordinating curtains on wooden rail. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’11” x 9’ approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, Double Bedroom of generous proportions, decorated in neutral colours and carpeting. Benefits from built-in wardrobe, providing hanging and shelving space. Window fitted with curtains on rail. Hatch to loft. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 8’9” x 7’10” approx.
- This rear facing room is ideal as a Child’s Room or Study. Built-in wardrobe providing shelving space. Window fitted with curtains on rail. Neutral décor and carpeting.
- 6’7” x 5’7” approx.
- Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising; corner bath with mains shower above and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Full wall white ceramic tiling behind the bath. Wooden panelling to dado height around rest of suite. Rear facing window. Dome light fitting. Tiled flooring.
- The Front Garden is mostly laid to lawn, with a variety of mature shrubs. Paved path leads up to the concrete steps leading up to the front door. Low maintenance Rear Garden fully enclosed with timber fencing and high level hedge. Timber gate to rear. Large paved patio area ideal for alfresco dining within the summer months. Chipped stone area and some mature shrubs. Large shed to remain.
- From the City Centre, travel out along Queen’s Road. At the roundabout for Anderson Drive, take the third exit onto the A90. Continue along for some distance, and at the third roundabout, turn left onto Provost Rust Drive. Continue along this road, turning right into Howes Place. Number 14 is situated along the walkway on the right hand side.
Howes Place is located to the North of the City in a well-established residential area. Close to the main arterial route allowing most parts of the City to be readily accessible. There is easy access to the various Industrial Estates at Dyce and Bridge of Don, Aberdeen Airport and within walking distance is Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. The area is well served by local shops and amenities, with regular public transport links.