We are pleased to offer for RENT on a FURNISHED BASIS this bright and attractive, one bedroom, top floor apartment which forms part of a tidy building within a purpose-built development. Enjoying a prime city centre location with designated parking space, other benefits include electric heating, double glazing, a door entry system, and locking mailboxes at ground floor level. The décor throughout is neutral, with co-ordinating floor coverings and window dressings, and the rooms comprise: entrance hall; comfortably proportioned lounge with direct access to a stylish fitted kitchen; double bedroom with built-in wardrobe; and smart bathroom fitted with a white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower.
- Central to the home and providing access to most rooms. Neutral décor and coordinating carpet. Hatch access to loft space. Wall mounted door entry handset. Smoke detector and recessed downlighters.
- Comfortably proportioned lounge with curtains fitted to window and carpeted floor. Television aerial point. Several chrome downlighters. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bright kitchen equipped with a stylish range of white high-gloss cabinets, complemented by polished marble effect work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer table, above which is a front facing window. Ceramic touch control hob with electric oven/grill below. Washing machine and integrated refrigerator. Shelved cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. Smoke detector and recessed downlighters. White laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- Enjoying a quiet aspect and benefiting from a mirror fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Wooden venetian blind. Recessed downlighters. Carpeted floor.
- Fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite, over-bath electric shower and curtain. Fitted wall mirror, medicine cabinet, shaver socket, towel rail and extractor fan. Vinyl flooring.
- Tidy outer hallway with full carpeting and security lighting. Locking mailboxes a ground floor level. Designated parking space.
- From Union Street turn onto Rose Street where the development is located along on the left hand side of the road. Number 14 is located within the first building on the right hand side.
Picardy Court is situated off Rose Street, only a minute’s walk from Union Street and all the amenities of the city centre, which include independent retailers and shopping malls, coffee shops, restaurants and pubs, private gyms, multi-plex cinemas, and public transport to most areas of the city. The Mall at Union Square with its wide choice of dining outlets, the city’s main bus and train stations are also within walking distance.No result founded