This ideal starter home forms part of a traditional, granite building located in the established Torry area of the city. Offering a generous level of particularly light and airy accommodation with high ceilings in most rooms, internally the property has recently benefited from fresh, neutral décor throughout and co-ordinating new floor coverings have been fitted. The slates, timbers and gutters on the roof have been completely overhauled and interior viewing of this “ready to move into” home is genuinely recommended. Benefits include a programmable electrical heating system, uPVC double glazed windows, a door entry system, and the rooms comprise: central hallway; comfortably proportioned lounge with tall front facing window, which draw in an abundance of natural light; superbly appointed dining kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of cream coloured cabinets; a good sized double bedroom; and smart bathroom fitted with a white 3-piece suite and electric over-bath shower. There is a well maintained walled garden to the rear of the property, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Central to the home and offering access to all rooms, the entrance hall displays fresh neutral décor with co-ordinating new carpet. High level electricity meter and consumer unit. Wall mounted door entry handset. New spotlight track and “Fire Angel” smoke detector.
- 14’3” 12’9” approx
- Bright and comfortably proportioned lounge with tall front facing windows which draw in an abundance of natural light. High ceiling with moulded plaster coving and recessed alcoves, one with built-in storage cupboard. TV aerial point. New polished chrome/glass ceiling light, and new fitted carpet.
- Dining Kitchen
- 12’9” x 10’4” approx
- Superbly appointed kitchen with open view to the rear of the property, equipped with a comprehensive range of base, eye-level and larder style cabinets in a cream coloured finish, complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting black work surfaces, and acrylic mosaic tile effect splashbacks. New stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Spaces for cooker and washing machine. The free standing fridge/freezer will remain. Surface mounted ceiling light. Oak laminate flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 13’1” x 9’2” approx
- Good sized, front facing bedroom affording ample space for floor standing furniture. Fresh neutral décor, with co-ordinating new carpet, and new polished chrome/glass light fitting.
- Smart bathroom fitted with a white, 3-piece suite including new bath and wash basin; and “Triton” electric over-bath shower with glass screen. White quartz effect wet-wall panelling around the bath and ceramic splashback tiling. Built-in linen/toiletry cupboard. Chrome towel rail and co-ordinating accessories. New triple spotlight fitting, and new vinyl flooring.
- The communal outer hall is tidy and benefits from a shared store on the half landing. At the rear the walled garden is well maintained, laid mainly in grass with a drying green. Ample on-street parking to the front of the property.
- From Union Street travel south on Market Street, continue across Victoria Bridge and through two sets of traffic lights onto Victoria Road. Turn first right into Walker Road where number 140 is located near the end, on the right hand side of the road.
Torry is an established residential area of the City boasting a strong sense of community. Local amenities are varied and include a range of shops serving everyday needs, leisure and recreational facilities which include a challenging 18-hole golf course and swimming pool, community activities, and regular public transport. Union Square with its wide choice of retail and leisure facilities, the bus and train stations, and City Centre are all within easy walking distance of the property.