We have pleasure in offering for sale this attractive, two/three bedroom semi-detached dwelling house situated on an elevated plot which is located within an established residential area lying to the south side of Aberdeen. Offering a generous level of bright and airy accommodation spanning two floors, the home enjoys the comforts of a gas central heating system, full uPVC double glazing replaced in 2012 and generous built-in wardrobe space to both bedrooms. Representing an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or couple, the home will be sold inclusive all floor coverings, light fittings, appliances in the kitchen, while the freezer will be removed and the electric fire in the lounge is available by separate negotiation if required. Some other furniture is also available to purchase if required. The rooms comprise: inviting entrance hall; under stair cloakroom; front facing dining room, which could easily be converted back to a third bedroom; a comfortably proportioned lounge; a well-appointed kitchen which has been upgraded in recent years, and provides access to the garden; upper hall; two generously sized double bedrooms; and bathroom fitted with a coloured suite. Outside the gardens are mature and well maintained with unrestricted on-street parking to the front, while superb views can be enjoyed from the front of the City and towards the Sea.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC glass paned exterior door with window to side, the inviting Hall provides access to all rooms and a carpeted staircase ascends to first floor level. Feature alcove which could be easily converted to form a built-in cloaks cupboard. Neutral décor. Carpeted.
- Situated under the stairs, comprising wall hung, corner wash hand basin with splashback tiling and w.c below side facing glazed window. Upright heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Spotlighting. Carpeted.
- Dining Room
- 12’4” x 11’5” (3.76m x 3.48m) approx.
- With front facing window, this room is currently used as a formal Dining Room, although could be easily converted back to a third Double Bedroom by blocking up the opening to the Lounge. Decorated in neutral tones with a floral wallpaper feature wall with co-ordinating papered alcove. Window fitted with vertical blinds and curtains on metal rail. Dome style light fitting. Carpeted.
- 14’7” x 11’3” (4.44m x 3.43m) approx.
- A comfortably proportioned Lounge with a bright ambience enjoying a large rear facing window overlooking the garden. Double glass paned internal doors give access to the Dining Room at the front of the home, providing an ideal space for families and for entertaining. Window fitted with vertical blinds and floor length curtains on metal rail, and the room is decorated in co-ordinating wallpapering as the Dining Room. Running the length of one wall is a stone fireplace with wooden mantle, built-in shelving and coal effect electric fire. Central dome style light fitting and two wall mounted light fittings. Carpeted.
- 11’1” x 7’7” (3.38m x 2.31m) approx.
- The well-appointed Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of modern base and wall cabinets in a matte cream finish with long chrome handles and complimented by the laminate wood effect work surfaces, incorporated breakfast bar for informal dining, and white gloss splashback tiling. Fully equipped with appliances, all to be included in the sale, including: Zanussi built-in double oven; 4 burner gas hob with stainless steel, chimney style extractor hood above; free-standing Lec fridge; Hotpoint washing machine; and 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer. There is a handy serving hatch to Lounge. Side facing window fitted with vertical blinds and an uPVC glass paned exterior door gives direct access out to the side of the home. Tiled flooring. Alarm control panel. Spotlights on stainless steel track.
- Upper Hall
- A turned, carpeted staircase with wall mounted wooden banister leads up to the first floor accommodation. Side facing window. Loft hatch giving access via fixed ladder to floored loft with electric light.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’5” x 10’7” (3.73m x 3.22m) approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, a generously sized Double Bedroom benefitting from extensive built-in wardrobe space accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors with a further deep cupboard situated within the corner of the wardrobe. With neutral décor, a painted feature wall and co-ordinating carpeting, the window is fitted with vertical blinds and curtains on a runner.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’ x 8’3” (3.66m x 2.51m) approx.
- A front facing Bedroom also benefitting from a built-in wardrobe providing ample hanging and shelving space with mirror fronted sliding doors and further built-in cupboard space. Window fitted with vertical blinds and curtains on a runner. Wooden dado railing. Neutral décor. Carpeted.
- 6’7” x 6’ (2m x 1.83m) approx.
- Fitted with coloured suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, shower curtain and full wall ceramic tiling; pedestal wash hand basin; and w.c. Side facing glazed window. Extractor fan. Wallpapering. Carpeted.
- Situated on an elevated plot, there is unrestricted on-street parking available to the front of the home. Concrete steps lead up to the Front Garden laid to lawn surrounded by mature borders with an array of shrubbery with the boundaries featuring neat low level hedging. A wrought iron gate leads round to the side and rear of the home, with a drying green shared with the neighbour. The Rear Garden is also laid to lawn with paved path surrounding the drying green. Two timber sheds and greenhouse to remain.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street and continue to the first roundabout taking the second exit onto Great Southern Road. Continue on this road through the next two roundabouts, crossing the King George VI Bridge and continuing ahead at the next roundabout onto Provost Watt Drive. Turn second right onto Abbotswell Drive and then next left onto Fauld’s Crescent and follow the road round. Number 15 is situated on the left hand side.
The property is located on the south side of Aberdeen City within a popular and well established residential area, and is readily accessible by car or public transport. It is ideally placed for access to the oil related offices at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy at Portlethen, and also within easy reach is the Robert Gordon University Campus at Garthdee. The area is well served by a range of amenities, including a variety of local shops serving everyday needs, supermarkets, primary school and secondary schools, and medical facilities. Leisure facilities include a sports centre, swimming pool and community groups.No result founded