We are pleased to offer for sale this appealing, two bedroom mid-terraced dwelling house located within a well-established residential area of the popular suburb of Cove. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors with a pleasant open aspect to the front, this home enjoys the comforts of an modern electric heating system and uPVC double glazed windows and doors. The rooms are decorated in neutral tones throughout with a combination of practical floor coverings, and comprise: entrance vestibule; comfortably proportioned lounge with staircase to first floor level; and an attractive dining kitchen fitted with a range of white gloss cabinets, wood effect work surfaces and splashback ceramic tiles, and also provides direct access to the garden. At first floor level, there are two good sized double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe space, and a smart bathroom with white sanitary ware. With a resident car park to the rear, the gardens are low maintenance with a small lawn area to the front and a paved patio area to the fully enclosed rear garden, ideal for alfresco dining within the summer months. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings, window blinds and curtains, and the fridge/freezer in the kitchen, while the washing machine and the wall mounted TV’s will be removed, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate the appeal of this starter home.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entered via a uPVC glass paned exterior door with small front facing window, the Entrance Vestibule leads directly into the Lounge through a wood veneer interior door. Low level cupboard housing the consumer unit. Laminate wood flooring. Spotlights on stainless steel track.
- 4.72m x 3.45m (15’6” x 11’4”) approx.
- With front facing window providing a pleasant open outlook, the Lounge is of a comfortable proportion with a turned staircase to the back of the room to first floor level. Decorated in neutral tones with a patterned wallpaper feature wall, the laminate wood flooring is continued into the room. Window fitted with venetian blinds and floor length curtains on a stainless steel rail. Chandelier style light fitting.
- 3.1m x 2.34m (10’2” x 7’8”) approx.
- A uPVC glass paned exterior door gives access to the Rear Garden, and the Kitchen is fitted with a range of white gloss base and wall cabinets with brushed chrome handles, contrasting laminate wood effect work surfaces and white gloss ceramic splashback tiles. With space for dining, the Kitchen is fully equipped with appliances including: integral Hotpoint oven with electric hob and stainless steel, chimney style extractor hood above; integral Hotpoint dishwasher; free-standing Hotpoint fridge/freezer; space for under-unit washing machine; and stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer below rear facing window fitted with a roller blind. Laminate wood flooring. Stylish spotlighting on stainless steel track.
- Upper Hall
- An open tread, carpeted staircase with wooden banister leads up to the first floor accommodation. Hatch to loft space. Chandelier style light fitting.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.45m x 2.46m (11’4” x 8’1”) approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, this good sized Double Bedroom benefits from a fitted wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors and a further over-stair storage cupboard. Window fitted with curtains on a wrought iron rail. Neutral décor and carpeting. Pendant light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.45m x 2.16m (11’4” x 7’1”) approx.
- Front facing, second Double Bedroom with neutral décor and carpeting. Space for a range of free-standing storage furniture. Window fitted with curtains on a white wood rail. Pendant light fitting.
- 2.51m x 1.3m (8’3” x 4’3”) approx.
- Fitted with a smart white suite comprising: bath with over-head Triton shower, full wall ceramic splashback tiling and glass screen; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and wall mounted mirror above; and w.c with wall mounted storage cabinet above. Dado height ceramic splashback tiling to walls. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic floor tiles. LED spotlighting on stainless steel fitting. Extractor fan.
- There is low level picket fencing to the Front Garden laid to lawn with a paved path leading up to the front door of the home. The Rear Garden is fully enclosed with timber fencing and gate to rear, featuring a large paved patio area and low maintenance, chipped stone areas. Large timber shed to remain. Rotary dryer.
- Travel to Cove via Wellington Road exiting into Cove at the roundabout. Turn right onto Earnsheugh Road then left into Loirston Avenue and then second left into Loirston Court where number 15 is situated on the right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Cove is a thriving coastal suburb located to the south of Aberdeen City, within easy access of the City Centre, and the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy. Local shops serve everyday needs whilst a wider choice is available at nearby Bridge of Dee, where there are Asda, Sainsbury, B&Q and Boots outlets. A regular public transport service operates to and from the City, with a bus stop nearby. The old village boasts a picturesque harbour, pleasant coastal walks, and a hotel with reputable restaurant.No result founded