We are pleased to offer for sale this delightful, one-bedroom, four-plex dwellinghouse which is located within a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular coastal suburb of Cove. Offering a good level of stylishly presented accommodation spanning two floors, this ideal starter home benefits from the comforts of an efficient upgraded electric storage heating system, and replacement uPVC double glazed windows and front door. The neutral décor is enhanced by a combination of practical floor coverings and new carpets, which are included in the sale together with all window blinds, curtains, most light fittings and the appliances in the kitchen. The property is accessed via a bright entrance vestibule, which opens into the instantly appealing lounge with floor-to-ceiling picture window and a spiral staircase ascending to the first floor rooms. Also at ground floor level is a well equipped kitchen boasting a range of light wood effect cabinets with contrasting black work surfaces. Upstairs there is a good sized double bedroom benefiting from a mirror-fronted wardrobe, and smart freshly decorated bathroom fitted with a modern white suite, vanity cabinet, and over-bath shower. A long driveway to the side of the home provides convenient off-street parking for up to 3 cars, whilst a private garden area to the rear offers a sheltered space for outdoor relaxation. Representing a good example of its type, interior viewing of this charming home is strongly recommended to appreciate its appeal.
- Entrance Vestibule
- The bright entrance to the home is accessed via a uPVC door with leaded glass panel. Cupboard housing new electricity fusebox. Wall mounted coat hooks. Glazed door to lounge.
- 16’ x 13’10” approx
- Instantly appealing and stylishly presented lounge with floor-to-ceiling, front facing picture window. This comfortably proportioned room displays neutral décor which is enhanced by a co-ordinating new grey coloured carpet and contrasting full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Understair storage area. TV aerial point with satellite connection. New “Dimplex” radiator. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Compact yet well equipped kitchen fitted with a range of light wood effect cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting black work surfaces, and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, above which is a front facing window fitted with wooden venetian blind. The electric cooker with ceramic hob and double oven/grill, washing machine and refrigerator will remain. Circular spotlight fitting. Laminate floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A spiral staircase with open wooden treads and metal balustrade ascends from the lounge to the first floor rooms. Shelved airing cupboard housing the water cylinder. Traditional wooden clothes pulley. Floating wall shelf. Triple shade ceiling light. Hatch to partially floored loft space.
- Double Bedroom
- 11’6” x 8’ approx
- The dimensions of this front facing bedroom afford ample space to accommodate free standing furniture, and a mirror-fronted wardrobe provides generous hanging and shelving facilities. Neutral décor with co-ordinating new carpet, and curtains fitted to metal pole. TV aerial point. Triple shade ceiling light.
- Smart, freshly decorated bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising: wc with recessed cistern, and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed in a light wood effect vanity cabinet; and bath, above which is a “Mira” electric shower and glass screen. Wet-wall panelling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan and spotlight fitting. Opaque glass front facing window fitted with roller blind. Slate effect laminate floor tiles.
- A long driveway to the side of the property provides convenient off-street parking for up to 3 cars. Stone chipped area to the front planted with mature conifers. A paved path leads to the pleasant and very private garden area at the rear which is laid in grass, with a sheltered paved/wooden decked patio area providing ideal space for outdoor relaxation. Rotary clothes dryer. Wooden shed.
- Travel to Cove via Wellington Road, taking the first exit where signposted “Cove”. Turn right into Earn’s Heugh Road and continue a good distance along, turning right into Clashrodney Road, then left into Clashrodney Walk. Number 16 is located within the first cul-de-sac on the left, clearly identifiable by our “For Sale” sign.
Cove is a popular and thriving suburb hosting a range of amenities which include local shops and supermarkets serving everyday needs, community groups and activities, a reputable hotel with popular restaurant, public transport, and scenic coastal walks. Lying within only a few minutes’ drive of Aberdeen City Centre and the excellent retail facilities at Bridge of Dee, the property is also within easy access of the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy.No result founded