We are delighted to offer for sale this charming, one bedroom, terraced bungalow which boasts an enviable location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in an established residential development, which is within a short walk of Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. Offering a generous level of attractively presented accommodation set out on one level, benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, and generous storage within cupboards, a built-in double wardrobe, and a partially floored loft space. Enjoying a particularly light and airy ambience with neutral décor throughout, the property is available for sale to include the entire contents, representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer. The accommodation comprises: bright entrance porch; instantly appealing front facing lounge with feature fireplace; fully equipped breakfasting kitchen with space for informal dining; good sized double bedroom benefiting from a mirror-fronted wardrobe; and attractive shower room fitted with white sanitary ware, glazed corner shower enclosure, and vanity unit along one wall. There are tidy, easily maintained gardens to front and rear, and a large car park for residents’ permit parking to the front. This attractive home will not fail to appeal, and interior viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate its charm.
- Entrance Porch
- Bright entrance to the home, offering a sheltered space for quiet relaxation, the entrance porch has full height windows on two sides and front facing patio doors, all fitted with vertical blinds. Vinyl wood effect flooring. Electricity meter cupboard. Glazed door to lounge.
- 14’6” x 11’8” approx
- Instantly appealing, front facing lounge featuring neutral décor with wooden dado rails, co-ordinating carpet, vertical blind and contrasting curtains fitted to brass pole. The focal point of this comfortably proportioned room is the wooden fireplace with marble insert and hearth which incorporates an electric coal effect fire. Two metal/opaque glass wall lights. TV aerial and telephone points.
- Inner Hall
- Central to the home and providing access to the remaining rooms, the hall benefits from a large shelved cupboard with light which provides access, via a pull down ladder, to the partially floored loft space which houses the central heating boiler. Glazed door to:
- Rear Vestibule
- Providing direct access to the rear garden via a glazed door, the walls and ceiling are wood lined. Glass light fitting, vertical window blind, and ceramic floor tiles.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 10’10” x 7’10” approx
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of beige coloured cabinets finished with a wood trim, co-ordinating work surfaces, and splashback tiles. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind and tied-back curtains. “Hotpoint” touch-control hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below. The “Hoover” washing machine and “Beko” fridge/freezer will remain. TV aerial point. Informal dining at a fitted bistro table with two bar stools. Laminate tile effect flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 10’10” x 10’8” approx
- Delightful double bedroom, located to the front of the home, the dimensions of which can comfortably accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Displaying co-ordinating décor and borders, the window is fitted with a vertical blind and tied-back curtains, whilst the floor is carpeted. Aerial point for wall mounted TV. Glass light fitting.
- Shower Room
- Attractive shower room fitted with white wc with recessed cistern and wash basin with mixer tap, both housed in a vanity unit extending along one wall; and glazed, corner shower enclosure fitted with mains powered shower and curved glass door. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet, glass display shelf, and co-ordinating chrome accessories. Surface mounted glass light fitting. Opaque rear facing window fitted with roller blind and tied-back curtains. Ceramic floor tiles.
- The front garden is designed for easy maintenance, laid in loc blocs and paving stones, enclosed by a low level stone wall with metal gate. Borders filled with flowering shrubs and rose bushes offer a welcome splash of colour. Outside light. At the rear the tidy garden area is laid in grass with rotary clothes dryer. A large car park to the front of the property offers ample permit parking facilities for residents.
- From Union Street turn onto Rose Street and proceed through the traffic lights onto Esslemont Avenue. At the second set of traffic lights turn left onto Rosemount Place, continuing on to the next set of traffic lights, where turn right onto Argyll Place. Proceed straight across onto Westburn Drive, and then turn left onto Ashgrove Road West. Turn second left into Cornhill Terrace, then left again into Cornhill Way, where number 16 is situated along at the end, on the right hand side of the road.
The property enjoys a central location in the City, and lies within easy access of a wide range of amenities including shops, supermarkets, the open spaces at Westburn and Victoria Parks, and is very close to a regular bus route operating to and from the City Centre. The Hospital complexes at both Foresterhill and Cornhill are within walking distance, and close proximity to the City’s main arterial route facilitates easy access to most other areas.No result founded