This attractive, two bedroom apartment is located on the second floor of a tidy and well maintained block within a popular and established residential area of the City. Offering a generous level of light and airy accommodation, benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, and a door entry system. All carpets, floor coverings, window blinds, curtains and light fittings are included in the sale and the rooms comprise: welcoming entrance hall; bright and spacious lounge with leafy outlook to the front; well equipped kitchen boasting a comprehensive range of white coloured cabinets complemented by contrasting work surfaces; two good sized double bedrooms, with wall-to-wall wardrobes in one; and an attractive bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware completes the accommodation. There is a store cupboard on the outer landing, a refuse chute to secure bin store at ground floor level, shared rotary clothes dryers, and ample residents’ parking to the rear of the building. Representing a value-for-money starter home within a tidy and well maintained building, viewing is recommended.
- The property is accessed via a wooden door with stained glass panels and displays neutral décor with laminate wood flooring. Shelved airing cupboard housing water cylinder. Cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Smoke detector. Pendant light fitting.
- 18’7” x 9’10” approx
- Bright and spacious lounge enjoying a leafy outlook to the front of the property. Electric fire suite on brightly coloured feature wall. TV aerial point. Two triple shade ceiling lights. Neutral coloured carpet and contrasting curtains fitted to metal pole. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 11’ x 6’ approx
- Generously proportioned kitchen, well equipped with a comprehensive range of white coloured floor, wall and drawer units, built-in wine rack and leaded glass display cabinets, complemented by brushed steel handles and contrasting black work surfaces and splashbacks. Stainless steel circular sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in ceramic hob with chimney-style extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below. The washing machine will remain. Spotlight track. Micro venetian blind fitted to front facing window. Slate effect laminate floor tiles.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 13’4” x 11’6” approx
- Good sized, rear facing bedroom benefiting from wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities. Full length curtains and roller blind fitted to window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 13’4” x 8’9” approx
- Again located to the rear of the home, this ideal second bedroom affords ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture. Telephone point. Micro venetian blind and curtains fitted to window. Pendant light fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- Attractive bathroom fitted with a white wc; vanity unit incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap; and bath with mixer shower and shower curtain. Shaving light, glass display shelf, and spotlight track. Micro blind fitted to opaque front facing window. Laminate wood flooring/ceramic floor tiles.
- The tidy communal stairwell has recently been freshly decorated throughout. A store cupboard with window in the outer hall houses the central heating boiler. Refuse chute to secure bin store at ground floor level. Shared rotary clothes dryers to the front, and ample parking within a residents’ car park at the rear of the building.
- From Union Street turn onto Rose Street, travelling across the traffic lights onto Esslemont Avenue. At the top turn left onto Rosemount Place. Turn right at the following set of traffic lights onto Argyll Place and through the traffic lights onto Westburn Drive. At the 6-roads roundabout take the first exit onto Cairncry Road. Turn second left, then left again where number 161 is clearly identifiable by our “For Sale” sign on the left hand side of the road.
This tidy property is conveniently positioned within easy access of a wide range of amenities including shops, supermarkets, leisure and recreational facilities, and a direct bus route to and from the City Centre, Aberdeen University, and Robert Gordons University at Garthdee. The Hospital complexes at both Foresterhill and Cornhill are within walking distance, and excellent road links facilitate easy access to most other parts of the city.No result founded