Forming part of a well maintained, traditional, granite building and enjoying a prime location within the heart of the West End this spacious one bedroom top floor flat offers spacious accommodation. Decorated and carpeted in neutral tones the property also benefits from gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing. The bright and airy lounge enjoys a pleasant aspect to the front of the property and has as its focal point a marble fireplace with carved wooden mantel. Located to the rear of the property and enjoying superb open views over the city the kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern base and wall units. Also to the rear, with superb views, the good sized double bedroom also benefits from a large walk in wardrobe, fitted with a range of shelves and hanging rails. Completing the accommodation is the fully tiled bathroom which has been fitted with a modern three piece white suite with a shower above the bath. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed shared garden, an exclusive storage shed is located in the basement. On street permit parking is available to the front of the property.
- Entered by a solid wood door the L shaped entrance hallway gives access to all further accommodation. High level cupboard housing electric meter and fuse box. Security entry phone. Coathooks. Large shelved storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and gas meter.
- 4.11m x 3.88m (13`6” x 12`9”) approx.
- A generously proportioned, bright and airy room, decorated and carpeted in neutral tones, featuring original high skirtings, ornate ceiling coving and wall lights. A particular feature of this room is the attractive marble fireplace with carved wooden mantel. T.V. and Telephone points.
- 2.18m x 1.54m (7`2” x 5`1”) approx.
- Located to the rear of the property and enjoying superb views over the city this galley kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern base and wall units which provide ample storage space with roll front worksurfaces. The cooker, automatic washing machine and fridge are to remain. Xpelair.
- 2.41m x 2.10m (7`11” x 6`11”) approx.
- Also enjoying views to the rear of the property this good sized double bedroom, decorated and carpeted in neutral tones benefits from a walk in wardrobe which is fitted with a range of shelves and hanging rails. Telephone point.
- Fully tiled the bathroom has been fitted with a modern three piece white suite with an electric “Mira” shower fitted above the bath. Shaver point. Xpelair.
- To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed shared area of garden which has been mainly laid to lawn. Exclusive storage shed located in the basement. On street permit parking is available to the front of the property.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left at the traffic lights onto Holburn Street. Turn first right onto Union Grove. Number 164 is located some distance along on the right hand side of the road.
Located in Aberdeen’s vibrant West End and within easy reach of a variety of independent shops, popular hotels, and restaurants, the property is within a short walk of the City Centre. There are a wide and varied range of amenities on offer close by which include private gyms, multi-plex cinemas, theatres, public library, parks and gardens, and public transport links at nearby Union Square shopping mall. The main arterial route through the City is also within easy access.No result founded