We are pleased to offer for this sale this spacious, one bedroom, top floor apartment situated within a modern end-terraced building located within the heart of the City Centre. Enjoying the comforts of electric storage heating, large timber velux windows and smoke detectors installed throughout, this apartment would undoubtedly appeal to first time buyers looking for a convenient, central location with a generous level of accommodation. Decorated in neutral tones and a combination of floor coverings, which will be included in the sale, along with all white goods including the free-standing fridge/freezer. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall; extremely spacious lounge and dining space, with a particularly bright and airy ambience; kitchen fitted with a good range of cabinet and work surfaces, with walk-in store cupboard with hatch to a large loft space; front facing double bedroom; and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware.
- Entrance Hall
- The Hall provides access to most of the accommodation within the apartment through white wood panelled interior doors. With hardwood entrance door, the Hall is decorated in neutral colours and co-ordinating carpeting. Security entry system. Recessed spotlights.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 9.27m x 3.38m (30’5” x 11’1”) approx.
- A very spacious Lounge with ample space for a large dining table and several chairs. Bright and airy space with twin front facing velux windows with deep display sills, and decorated in fresh white walls and laminate wood flooring. Extensive built-in storage space along the width of the room, providing excellent storage with sliding white wood doors. Recessed spotlights.
- 2.79m x 2.74m (9’2” x 9’) approx.
- Accessed from the Lounge, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of wood effect base and wall cabinets with brushed chrome handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces. Equipped with: integral Samsung oven; electric hob with pull-out extractor hood above; and stainless steel sink with drainer. Space for a range of free-standing appliances. Large walk-in storage cupboard housing the consumer unit, electric meter and hot water tank, with hatch to loft space by a Ramsay ladder. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Vinyl flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 4.06m x 2.31m (13’4” x 7’7”) approx.
- Situated to the front with large velux window and deep display sill, the Double Bedroom is of a generous proportion with ample space for a range of free-standing storage furniture. Neutral décor and carpeting. Recessed spotlights.
- 2.24m x 1.73m (7’4” x 5’8”) approx.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, full wall white ceramic tiled splashbacks and shower curtain; pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiles; and w.c. Shaver point. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Vinyl flooring.
- There is on-street parking available with a resident permit from the Council. The communal areas within the building are well-maintained.
- From St Andrew Street continue onto George Street, where number 166-170 is situated on the corner on the right hand side, opposite John Lewis, and is clearly identified by our for sale sign.
The property is located in the heart of Aberdeen City Centre close to numerous amenities including shopping malls, shops serving every day needs, leisure and recreational facilities, restaurants, pubs, cultural pursuits, and public transport. On a direct route to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Dyce, the property is also situated within easy access of Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatic Centre, Aberdeen College, and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen.No result founded