This attractive, one bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of a tidy and well maintained, traditional, granite building. The entire contents are to be included in the sale, representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer or buy-to-let investor. Benefits include electric heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and a door entry system. The rooms boast traditional high ceilings, the décor has recently been freshened up, and the accommodation comprises: entrance hall; instantly appealing lounge with space for small dining table and chairs; smart, well equipped kitchen fitted with black, high-gloss cabinets; good sized double bedroom with built-in cupboard; and attractive shower room fitted with modern white sanitary ware, and recessed shower enclosure. Outside there is a shared wall garden with drying green to the rear, and residents’ permit parking to the front of the property.
- The entrance hall provides access to most rooms. Wall mounted door entry handset. High level electricity meter/fusebox. Smoke detector and pendant fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- 3.71m x 3.61 (12’2” x 11’10”) approx
- Instantly appealing, rear facing lounge with space for small dining table and chairs. Traditional features include a high ceiling with moulded plaster coving and arched alcoves. The fresh décor is complemented by full length curtains fitted to wooden pole, and laminate wood flooring. TV aerial point. Smoke detector. Pendant fitting.
- Fitted Kitchen
- On open-plan concept with the lounge, the smart kitchen is fitted with black high-gloss base, eye-level and larder units complemented by brushed steel handles and co-ordinating wooden work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Ceramic hob with tiled splashback and chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. Integrated washing machine and refrigerator. Pendant fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 3.35m x 2.69m (11’ x 8’10”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect, the good sized bedroom benefits from a built-in cupboard fitted with hanging rail. Pendant fitting. Tied-back curtain and laminate wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- Attractive shower room fitted with modern white wc, wash basin on pedestal, and recessed fully tiled shower enclosure finished with glass pivot door. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Towel rail. Extractor fan and glass pendant fitting. Tile effect laminate flooring.
- The communal hall and staircase is tidy and well maintained, and there is a shared walled garden to the rear laid in grass with drying green. Resident permit parking at the front of the property.
- Travel north on George Street crossing the traffic lights at Hutcheon Street. Fraser Street is on the left hand side, where the property is located within the last building on the right.
Fraser Street is located off George Street, and a short walk from the wide choice of amenities available within the City Centre. Aberdeen University, Aberdeen Sports Village & Aquatics Centre, and the hospital complex at Foresterhill are also easily accessible. Nearby there is a variety of local shops serving everyday needs as well as a regular public transport system.No result founded