Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular suburb of Kingswells, we are pleased to offer for lease, this three bedroom semi-detached dwellinghouse with driveway and detached garage nearby. Offering well-proportioned family accommodation, the home has been freshly decorated throughout in neutral tones with a combination of practical floor coverings, and benefits include a gas central heating system, full double glazing, excellent storage facilities and a fully enclosed rear garden. The home can be offered on a furnished or unfurnished basis, and the rooms comprise: entrance hall with staircase to first floor level; spacious and bright lounge on semi open-plan to the dining room with patio doors to the rear garden; and a fully fitted and equipped kitchen completes the ground floor rooms. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, a single bedroom and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood exterior door with glass panel, the Hall gives access to the Lounge and a carpeted staircase ascends to first floor level. Wallpapered. Laminate wood flooring.
- 4.42m x 3.48m (14’6” x 11’5”) approx.
- Spacious and bright Lounge on semi open plan to the Dining Room, and decorated in fresh neutral painted walls and laminate wood flooring. Large under-stair storage cupboard. Window fitted with vertical blinds. Ceiling coving. Chandelier style light fitting.
- Dining Room
- 3.17m x 2.31m (10’5” x 7’7”) approx.
- Providing ample space for a large dining table and chairs with access to the garden through patio doors fitted with vertical blinds and curtains on a stainless steel rail. Neutral décor. Ceiling coving. Laminate wood flooring. Chandelier style light fitting.
- 3.2m x 2m (10’6” x 6’7”) approx.
- Accessed from the Dining Room, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of white wood base and wall cabinets with co-ordinating laminate work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Equipped with: Hotpoint double oven, electric hob and extractor hood above; free-standing Hoover fridge/freezer; free-standing Hoover washing machine; and 1 ½ sink with mixer tap and drainer below rear facing window fitted with a roller blind. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Laminate wood flooring.
- Upper Hall
- Staircase with wooden banister ascends up to first floor level. Built-in over-stair storage cupboard and airing cupboard fitted with shelving. Hatch to loft space.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.28m x 2.34m (10’9” x 7’8”) approx.
- Front facing Double Bedroom benefitting from built-in wardrobe space accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Neutral décor and carpeting. Window fitted with vertical blinds and curtains on a rail. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.2m x 2.36m (10’6” x 7’9”) approx.
- With rear facing window overlooking the garden, this second Double Bedroom also benefits from built-in wardrobe space with double wooden doors, providing hanging and shelving space. Neutral décor, carpeting and ceiling coving. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.31m x 1.98m (7’7” x 6’6”) approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, this Single Bedroom is an ideal child’s room or office space. Neutral décor and carpeting. Window fitted with vertical blinds. Light shade fitting.
- 1.85m x 1.75m (6’1” x 5’9”) approx.
- Fitted with full wall ceramic wall tiles and co-ordinating floor tiles, the white suite comprises: bath with over-head shower and glass screen; pedestal wash hand basin below rear facing glazed window; and w.c. Large wall mounted mirror. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Shaver point. Recessed spotlights.
- Off-street parking is available to the front of the home for one car on tarred driveway. Low maintenance chipped stone Front Garden and a paved path leads round to the fully enclosed Rear Garden. Nearby there is a Single Garage with up-and-over door. The Rear Garden is laid with lawn and a paved patio area for alfresco dining. Timber shed. Rotary dryer.
- Travel west from Aberdeen on the A944 Alford road. On reaching the Kingswells roundabout, exit right to Kingswells taking the third opening on the right into Kingswood Drive and first left into Kingswells Avenue. Bethlin Mews is the first opening on the left hand side.
Kingswells is a thriving community, popular with families and lying within only a few minutes commuting distance of Aberdeen City Centre. The village boasts an excellent range of amenities including a pre-school nursery, primary school, two community centres, a variety of local shops serving everyday needs, a health centre, play parks, and a Park & Ride facility. The business parks at Prime Four, Kingswells and Westhill easily accessible by car, whilst the recently opened “AWPR” facilitates a quick route to Aberdeen International Airport at Dyce and the surrounding towns.No result founded