We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, three-bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse which enjoys a tranquil location within a picturesque development at Kingseat, on the outskirts of the village of Newmachar. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, and convenient off-road parking for up to three vehicles on a tarmac driveway. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains and light fittings, and the ground floor rooms comprise: welcoming entrance vestibule with cloakroom/toilet; hallway with understair storage cupboard and staircase to the first floor; comfortably proportioned lounge boasting full height windows which offer a pleasant open outlook and draw in ample natural light; and an instantly appealing open-plan kitchen/diner, upgraded in recent years, and offering direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, two of which benefit from generous built-in wardrobe facilities; and a modern bathroom fitted with white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Outside, the gardens are well maintained and enjoy a child-friendly and private aspect to the rear where a large insulated wooden shed with power supply offers an ideal space for home workers or for additional external storage purposes.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed at the side of the property via a glazed door, the welcoming entrance to the home is carpeted. Cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. Pendant fitting. Multi-pane glass door to hall.
- Fitted with a white wc, wash basin on pedestal with tiled splashback, and generous hanging and shelving facilities. Extractor fan and pendant fitting. Opaque front facing window fitted with roller blind. Laminate floor tiles.
- With deep understair storage cupboard and staircase to the first floor. Mirrored wall panels. Two pendant fittings and smoke detector. Laminate wood flooring.
- 4.09m x 3.65m (13’5” x 12’) approx
- Comfortably proportioned lounge boasting full height, front facing windows which offer a pleasant open outlook and draw in ample natural light. Aerial for wall mounted TV with satellite connection. Telephone point. Floating shelves. Voile screen and full length curtains fitted to window, and carpeted floor.
- 5.54m x 3.12m (18’2” x 10’3”) approx
- Instantly appealing open-plan room, upgraded in recent years, and boasting a comprehensive range of matt grey coloured shaker-style cabinets complemented by blockwood work surfaces and co-ordinating splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a window fitted with roller blind overlooking the rear garden. The 4-burner gas cooker with double electric oven/grill, washing machine, tumble dryer, refrigerator and dishwasher will remain. Ample space for a dining table and chairs with access to the rear garden via French doors dressed with full length curtains on a metal pole. Two pendant fittings and extractor fan. Vinyl tile effect flooring.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with open spindle balustrade ascends from the hall to the first floor rooms. Built-in shelved airing cupboard housing the water cylinder. Hatch to extensive loft space. Smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.66m x 2.92m (12’ x 9’7”) approx
- Good sized front facing bedroom benefiting from generous hanging and shelving facilities within a built-in wardrobe. Co-ordinating décor, roller blind, curtains, pendant and carpet. Telephone point.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 3.45m (12’ x 11’4”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with open outlook to the rear, this bedroom affords ample floor space for free standing furniture. TV aerial and telephone points. Pendant fitting. Roller blind and full length curtains fitted to the window. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 4.32m x 2.44m (14’2” x 8’) approx
- Featuring a striking accent wall and striped carpet, this front facing bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. TV aerial point. Pendant fitting.
- Fitted with a modern white, 3-piece suite with mains over-bath shower and curtain. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath, to the splashback wall and display sill. Pendant fitting and extractor fan. Roller blind and vinyl flooring.
- The front garden is laid in grass with established conifers. Paved path to the entrance door. Outside light. A long tarmac driveway at the side offers convenient off-road parking for up to 3 cars, and a wooden gate opens into the rear garden. Fully enclosed by wooden fencing and laid mainly to lawn the rear garden is a child-friendly space where a stone chipped area hosts a variety of potted plants, and there is a small vegetable plot. Large insulated wooden shed (4.8m x 2.4m) with power supply and separate wooden bin store. Rotary clothes dryer. Sensor activated security light.
- From Aberdeen travel north on King Street, proceeding onto Ellon Road and the A90, exiting at the roundabout where signposted Potterton and Tarves. Carry along through Potterton then Whitecairns then turn left onto the B979 to Kingseat. On entering Kingseat turn first left onto Kingseat Avenue, left onto Broomhill Way, then left again into Broomhill Close where number 17 is located in the far right hand corner.
The property forms part of an exclusive development set within stunning mature woodland yet is within easy reach of a choice of local amenities which are well catered for within the village of Newmachar, including a range of shops serving everyday needs, a primary school, community activities, leisure pursuits, 18-hole golf course, and public transport to and from Aberdeen City Centre. Within the development itself is a pre-school day care and dental practice. Aberdeen International Airport and the business parks at Dyce and Bridge of Don are all within a short driving distance, making this the ideal commuter base.No result founded