This one bedroom, terraced dwellinghouse enjoys a pleasant location within a cul-de-sac setting in the popular coastal suburb of Cove. The well proportioned accommodation spans two floors with exclusive, easily maintained garden areas to the front and rear. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer, benefits include electric heating, uPVC double glazed windows, generous built-in storage facilities, and a designated parking space within a residents’ car park. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen, and the rooms comprise: entrance vestibule; comfortably proportioned lounge with staircase on open-plan concept; well equipped galley style kitchen; double bedroom boasting dual aspect windows, and a mirror-fronted wardrobe; and a bright bathroom fitted with modern, white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Interior viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed via a partially glazed/uPVC door, the bright entrance to the home has a side facing window fitted with micro venetian blind and electricity meter cupboard. Flush glass ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring. Door to lounge.
- 12’10” x 11’3” (at widest points) approx
- Comfortably proportioned lounge with open view to the front and staircase on open-plan concept. Natural wood skirting boards and dado rails. Television aerial and telephone points. Wooden venetian blinds and full length curtains on wooden pole fitted to the windows. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 10’2” x 5’3” approx
- Galley-style kitchen fitted with wood effect floor and wall units, complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting granite effect work surfaces, and coloured splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a front facing window fitted with roller blind. Built-in ceramic hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor canopy above and electric oven/grill below. The automatic washing machine and fridge/freezer will remain. Circular spotlight fitting on dimmer control switch.
- First Floor
- A carpeted open-tread staircase ascends from the lounge to the first floor landing where there is a built-in cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelf, and shelved airing cupboard housing the water cylinder. Hatch access to loft space. Smoke detector and circular spotlight fitting.
- Double Bedroom
- 11’ x 10’3” (at widest points) approx
- Well appointed double bedroom boasting a dual aspect with pleasant open views, and mirror-fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Co-ordinating décor, carpet and curtains fitted to wooden pole. Circular spotlight fitting on dimmer control switch.
- Bright bathroom fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite and “Mira” electric over-bath shower with curtain. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath and splashback areas. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet. Ladder style radiator. Recessed downlighters. Large opaque front facing window fitted with roller blind. Ceramic floor tiles.
- The front garden has recently been laid in artificial grass for easy maintenance. There is a fully enclosed area of garden at the rear, again easily maintained, this time laid in paving stones and granite chips. Wooden shed. Designated parking space in residents’ car park.
- Travel to Cove via Wellington Road exiting into Cove at the roundabout. Turn right onto Earns Heugh Road then second right into Dunlin Road. Turn left into Cassie Close, following the road round to the left and into the car park, where number 17 is clearly identifiable.
Cove is a thriving coastal suburb located to the south of Aberdeen City, within easy access of the City Centre, and the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy. Local shops serve everyday needs whilst a wider choice is available at nearby Bridge of Dee, where there are Asda, Sainsbury, B&Q and Boots outlets. A regular public transport service operates to and from the City, with a bus stop nearby. The old village boasts a picturesque harbour, pleasant coastal walks, and a hotel with reputable restaurant.No result founded