We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse with single garage located within the well-established, residential area of Woodside. Offering a comfortably sized home which enjoys the benefits of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, generous storage facilities and well-maintained gardens. The rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and hall with co-ordinating décor and carpeting; bright lounge with frontal bay window; fully fitted and equipped kitchen with space for dining, and an exterior door giving direct access to the garden; bathroom comprising a three piece white suite with shower over the bath; carpeted staircase to upper landing; and two generously sized double bedrooms, both with ample space for a range of storage furniture. Outside the gardens are mainly laid to lawn with areas of borders displaying mature shrubbery, while there is a shared drive leading up to the single garage, and on-street parking available to the front. The home will be sold as seen and therefore will appeal to those first time buyers, as well as an ideal family home or those looking to downsize.
- Entrance Vestibule & Hall
- Entered via an uPVC exterior door with fan light above into the Vestibule with patterned wallpapering and black carpeting. Low level cupboard houses the consumer unit and electric meter. A glass paned internal door leads into the Hall which gives access to all accommodation on the ground floor, and the décor is continued within this space. Side facing window fitted with a roller blind. Carpeted staircase to first floor. Ceiling coving. Two light shade fittings.
- 13’4” x 11’6” approx.
- Enjoying a frontal bay window, the Lounge is bright and comfortably proportioned, and decorated in neutral tones and carpeting. Window fitted with venetian blinds and curtains on stainless steel rail. Central pendant light fitting and two wall mounted lights.
- Dining Kitchen
- 11’9” x 10’9” approx.
- With ample space for dining, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of beech wood base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with slot-in double oven, 4 burner gas hob with chimney style extractor hood above, free standing Sharp washing machine, Samsung fridge/freezer and stainless steel sink with drainer below rear facing window with roller blind. An uPVC glass paned exterior door gives direct access to the rear garden. Large under stair storage cupboard housing the tumble dryer. Wall mounted Baxi central heating boiler. Laminate tiled flooring.
- 8’4” x 5’1” approx.
- Rear facing, good sized Bathroom with white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, glass screen and full wall white ceramic tiling; pedestal wash hand basin; and w.c. with wall mounted cabinet above. White ceramic tiling to dado height throughout and co-ordinating floor tiles. Upright heated towel rail. Window fitted with roller blind.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with wall mounted wooden banisters leads up to the first floor accommodation. Co-ordinating décor and carpeting. Hatch to loft space. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 1
- 14’2” x 9’5” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, this generous Double Bedroom has a large window fitted with roller blinds. Neutral décor with wallpapered feature wall and light grey wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 14’2” x 9’ approx.
- Front facing Double Bedroom also decorated in white painted walls and a patterned wallpapered feature wall. Large window flooding the room with natural light and dressed with curtains on a stainless steel rail. Built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging and shelving space. Wall mounted TV. Carpeted. Light shade fitting.
- The gardens are both fully enclosed with a shared driveway leading up to the Single Garage, 18’2” x 8’2” approx. The Front Garden is laid to lawn with path to the front door, while the Rear Garden also has areas of lawn with an array of shrubbery borders.
- Travel from Union Street to George Street and continue onto Powis Terrace. Proceed onto Great Northern Road for some distance before turning right across the dual carriageway onto Don Street. Continue onto Donbank Terrace and number 17 is situated on the left hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
The property is within walking distance of Aberdeen University and Royal Infirmary, as well as Riverbank Primary and St Machar Secondary schools. The City Centre is also easily accessible, with excellent public transport links available to and from various parts of the City. Locally there are excellent amenities offering a wide range of local shops for everyday requirements, which also includes the retail parks at both Berryden Road and Bedford Road, and the superstores at Danestone and Bridge of Don nearby.No result founded