We are pleased to offer FOR LEASE on a FURNISHED BASIS, this attractive, three bedroom, first floor apartment which is located within an established purpose-built development close to the City Centre. Offering a spacious level of accommodation, benefits include electric heating, double glazed windows, generous built-in storage facilities, and a door entry system. The décor throughout is in a neutral colour scheme complemented by a combination of co-ordinating practical floor coverings, and the rooms comprise: entrance hall with large airing cupboard; front facing lounge with direct access to the well equipped kitchen; three good sized double bedrooms, all benefiting from built-in wardrobes; and an attractive shower room fitted with modern, white sanitary ware and a corner shower enclosure. Outside the communal areas are well maintained under a factoring agreement, and there is ample parking at the rear of the building within a barrier secured residents’ car park.
- The carpeted hallway is central to the home and benefits from a large shelved airing cupboard which houses the water cylinder. Built-in electric meter/fusebox cupboard. Wall mounted door entry handset. Telephone point. Smoke detector.
- The bright and generously proportioned lounge is located to the front of the property. Neutral décor with co-ordinating carpeting and contrasting full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Triple shade ceiling light. TV aerial point. Door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted with modern base and wall cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting granite effect work surfaces, and splashback tiling. Stainless steel circular sink with mixer tap, and circular drainer. Electric cooker, washing machine, refrigerator and freezer. Extractor fan and circular spotlight fitting. Micro venetian blind fitted to window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- Good sized, front facing bedroom benefiting from mirror-fronted wardrobe. TV aerial point. Pendant light fitting. Micro venetian blind fitted to the window, and carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- This time rear facing, and again with built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Pendant, micro venetian blind and carpet.
- Double Bedroom 3
- Third bedroom, again rear facing, with built-in mirror-fronted wardrobe. Co-ordinating décor and carpet with contrasting pendant and curtains.
- Shower Room
- Attractive shower room fitted with modern, white sanitary ware and corner shower enclosure fitted with electric shower and curved glass door. Shaver socket. Circular spotlight fitting. Vinyl tile effect flooring.
- The tidy communal hall and staircase is fully carpeted and benefits from security lighting. Ample parking facilities within barrier secured residents’ car park at the rear of the building.
- From Union Street turn onto Bon Accord Terrace and travel to the end. At the junction turn right then sharp left down Hardgate. Turn right onto Union Glen and Glendale Mews is located on the left hand side of the road. Entry to the building is gained at the rear where the doors are clearly numbered.
Enjoying a particularly central, yet quiet City location, this modern development is located a short walk away from the City Centre and its wide range of amenities which include a choice of shopping malls, designer shops, reputable restaurants and pubs, multi-plex cinemas, and private fitness clubs. Within a short walk of The Mall at Union Square, bus and train stations, Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus is also easily accessible.No result founded