We are pleased to offer FOR LEASE, on a FURNISHED basis, this most attractive, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse which enjoys a prime location in the West End of the City. Offering particularly bright and well proportioned accommodation spanning two floors, benefits include gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and external doors, a stylish kitchen with adjacent utility room, and a smart, newly installed bathroom. The two public rooms on the ground floor each boast impressive feature fireplaces, and there are three good sized bedrooms on the first floor. Additionally, there is a large multi-purpose attic room, and integral single car garage with convenient off-street parking space. The property has recently been freshly decorated throughout with new co-ordinating window blinds and carpets fitted. The gardens are established and regularly maintained by a gardener, which arrangement will continue in conjunction with any lease.
- Entrance Hall
- Bright entrance to the home accessed via multi-lock security door. Traditional panelled doors to all rooms. Smoke detector and two leaded glass ceiling lights. New carpet. Staircase to first floor.
- Instantly appealing lounge with deep, front facing bay window fitted with new roller blinds. Impressive oak fireplace with overmantle, tiled inset and granite hearth. Metal candelabra light fitting on ceiling rose controlled by dimmer switch. New neutral coloured carpet. Note: The gas fire is not functional.
- Dining Room
- Generously proportioned room enjoying a pleasant outlook over the rear garden. Oak feature fireplace with overmantle, decorative tiled inset and slate hearth. Built-in shelved cupboards, one with leaded glass doors. Metal/glass ceiling light and two co-ordinating wall lights. New roller blinds and new carpet. Note: The gas fire is not functional.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Well equipped with stylish, white gloss cabinets, black work surfaces, and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a window overlooking the rear garden. 4-burner gas hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below. Eye level microwave oven, and integrated washing machine. Chrome spotlight track. Slate effect laminate floor tiles.
- Utility Room
- Bright room with worktop accommodation, patio doors opening to the rear garden, and door to garage. Appliances include refrigerator, freezer, and tumble dryer. Slate effect laminate floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A newly carpeted staircase leads up to the first floor landing where an arched, leaded glass window provides a good flow of natural light. Original panelled doors to all rooms.
- Double Bedroom 1
- Delightful double bedroom enjoying a pleasant outlook over the rear garden. Traditional “Aberdeen” cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Metal lantern light fitting. New roller blind and carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- This time front facing and with built-in shelved cupboard. New roller blinds, and neutral coloured carpet. Ceiling light controlled by dimmer switch.
- Double Bedroom 3
- Again located to the front of the home. New roller blind and carpet.
- Stunning, newly installed bathroom comprising contemporary sanitary ware in a white finish, vanity units, and over-bath shower. Ladder style radiator. Opaque side facing window. New flooring.
- Attic Room
- Accessed via a concealed wooden ladder, this large room has wood lined walls and ceiling, and carpeted floor. Skylight window.
- There is a convenient off-street parking space on the driveway in front of the garage. The remainder of the front garden is low maintenance, laid in granite chippings, with borders of dwarf conifers and established shrubs. The rear garden is fully enclosed and laid mainly to lawn, with well stocked borders of mature trees and colourful shrubs. New patio area.
- Single Garage
- With up and over front door, and integral door to utility room, the garage has a fitted workbench, power, light and water tap.
- From the West End of Union Street, turn left into Holburn Street and continue to the traffic lights where turn right into Great Western Road. Continue well ahead proceeding through the traffic lights at Anderson Drive. Hammerfield Avenue is the first turning on the left and number 17 is situated a short distance ahead on the left hand side of the road.
The property enjoys a prime location within the sought after and established Mannofield area of the city, well served by excellent amenities and within easy reach of the city centre by car or bus. Local amenities include a range of shops and businesses serving everyday needs, leisure and recreational activities, community facilities, reputable primary and secondary schools, and regular public transport. The city’s main arterial route is at hand ensuring ease of access to the industrial estates, the retail outlets and leisure facilities at Bridge of Dee and other parts of the city.