We are pleased to offer for sale this spacious, three bedroom apartment which is located on the top floor of a very tidy block in the established Garthdee area of the City. With the benefits of gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, and a door entry system, the property enjoys a particularly light and airy ambience with quiet leafy aspect to the rear. The décor throughout is neutral with co-ordinating window blinds and curtains fitted to the windows, and a combination of practical floor coverings. The property has a recently expired “HMO” certificate and will be sold as seen, inclusive of all items of furniture and therefore represents an ideal choice for first time buyers, individuals sharing, or buy-to-let investors. Interior viewing is recommended, and the rooms comprise: spacious hall, central to the home and providing access to all rooms; comfortably proportioned lounge with dual aspect windows; well equipped, galley-style kitchen with space for informal dining; three spacious double bedrooms, all with floor space to accommodate free standing furniture; and an attractive bathroom fitted with modern white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet, and over-bath shower. The communal areas are maintained to a good standard under a factoring arrangement, and there is an allocated parking space within a car park at the front of the property.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious carpeted hallway, central to the home, and providing access to all rooms. Wall mounted door entry handset. Cupboard housing electricity meter/consumer unit. Glass light fitting and smoke detector fitted to the ceiling.
- 15’8” x 12’4” approx
- Dual aspect windows create a light and airy ambience in this comfortably proportioned room, which enjoys pleasant leafy views to the rear. Neutral décor with co-ordinating carpet and curtains fitted to wooden poles. TV aerial point. Two pendant fittings on dimmer control switch. Smoke detector.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 15’10” x 6’3” approx
- Well equipped, galley-style kitchen fitted with an array of white coloured base and wall units with contrasting black work surfaces, incorporating space for informal dining. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Appliances include a built-in 4-burner gas hob with electric oven/grill below; fridge/freezer; and washing machine. Smoke detector. Roller blind fitted to rear facing window. Vinyl flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 13’ x 10’7” approx
- Spacious front facing bedroom benefiting from a range of fitted wardrobes with central dressing table and mirror. Glass light fitting and smoke detector. Curtains and carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 12’6” x 9’7” approx
- Another good sized bedroom, again front facing, with ample space for free standing furniture. Curtains fitted to wooden pole, and carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 13’ x 7’10” approx
- Well proportioned room with curtains fitted to wooden pole on front facing window, and carpeted floor.
- Attractive bathroom fitted with a modern white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern, and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed in a white vanity unit; and bath, above which is a mains shower and curtain. Wet-wall panelling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Extractor fan and pendant light fitting. Opaque glass rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Vinyl floor covering. Hatch to loft space.
- The very tidy communal hall and staircase is fully carpeted and benefits from security lighting. Externally, the landscaped areas are well maintained under a factoring arrangement, with rotary clothes dryers to the rear, and an allocated parking space within a residents’ car park at the front.
- From the West End of Union Street turn left at the traffic lights onto Holburn Street. At the second roundabout take the second exit into Broomhill Road and travel to the roundabout on Anderson Drive, where take the second exit, continuing on Broomhill Road, then Auchinyell Road. Travel almost to the end, turning right into Morrison Drive where number 172 is located along on the left hand side of the road.
Garthdee is an established residential area of the City, which boasts a wide range of local amenities. These include a variety of shops serving everyday needs, a post office, primary school, dry ski-slope, and public transport providing a quick route to and from the City Centre. Robert Gordon’s University Campus is within a short walk, as is David Lloyds’ Private Health Club, whilst the retail park at nearby Bridge of Dee hosts Asda and Sainsbury’s supermarkets, a Boots outlet, and B&Q Warehouse.No result founded