We are pleased to offer for sale this desirable, two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow which enjoys an enviable location within a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular suburb of Bridge of Don. The tastefully presented accommodation is in immaculate order and benefits include a gas fired central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, convenient off-street parking on a tarmac driveway, and generous built-in storage facilities throughout. The bright and airy rooms comprise: entrance hall with storage cupboards; instantly appealing and generously proportioned lounge; striking, fully equipped kitchen with space for informal dining; two good sized bedrooms, one boasting ample wardrobe facilities; and a smart, fully modernised shower room fitted with white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet, and glazed shower enclosure. Outside, the well maintained gardens are laid mainly to lawn, and offer a sunny aspect at the rear. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and white goods and interior viewing of this “ready to move into” home is strongly recommended.
- Accessed at the side of the property via a uPVC door with glass insert, the welcoming entrance hall boasts mahogany panelled interior doors to all rooms, with co-ordinating laminate wood flooring. Built-in cloak cupboard housing the gas meter and deep, double-door storage cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Hatch access via ramsay ladder to partially floored loft space which houses the central heating boiler. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Recessed downlighters.
- 17’2” x 11’6” approx
- Instantly appealing and generously proportioned lounge with front facing picture window which draws in an abundance of natural light. The tasteful décor is enhanced by a co-ordinating carpet, vertical blind, and full length tied-back curtains fitted to a metal pole. TV aerial with satellite connection. Telephone point. Metal/glass ceiling light.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 14’ x 8’11” approx
- Striking kitchen, comprehensively upgraded in recent years, and fitted with a range of stylish cream coloured cabinets complemented by metal handles, contrasting butcher-block work surfaces, and co-ordinating splashback tiling. Built-in wine rack. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a front facing window fitted with vertical blind. Stainless steel 4-burner gas hob with chimney style extractor canopy above and eye-level electric oven/grill. Integrated fridge/freezer, and free standing washing machine. Recessed eyeball spotlights. Vinyl floor covering. Space for small table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1
- 15’6” x 11’4” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this superb bedroom offers ample hanging and shelving facilities within a built-in wardrobe along one wall, and further free standing wardrobe on another. Co-ordinating décor, carpet, vertical blind and curtains fitted to wooden pole. Recessed downlighters.
- Bedroom 2
- 8’7” x 8’1” approx
- Meantime used as a sitting room, the second bedroom offers direct access to the rear garden via french doors. Vertical window blind and full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Concealed aerial for wall mounted TV. Laminate wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- Smart, fully modernised shower room fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern, and counter-sunk wash basin, both housed in a walnut vanity cabinet with contrasting counter-top and tiled splashback; and corner shower enclosure fitted with wet wall panelling and “Mira” electric shower. Glass display shelf. Recessed downlighters. Opaque glass side facing window fitted with brightly coloured roman blind. Vinyl floor covering.
- The front garden is laid to lawn with a well stocked border of mature flowering shrubs providing a welcome splash of colour. Outside light. A tarmac driveway at the side of the property provides convenient off-street parking for up to 3 cars, and a wooden gate provides access to the rear garden. Fully enclosed and enjoying a particularly sunny aspect, the delightful rear garden is laid mainly to lawn, with tidy borders, and a paved patio offering an ideal space for al fresco dining. Metal shed. Sensor activated security light.
- Travel to Bridge of Don via King Street and Ellon Road. At the AECC roundabout exit left onto The Parkway. At the following roundabout take the third exit onto Scotstown Road and travel to the traffic lights, where turn left onto Jesmond Drive. Turn third right into Newburgh Drive then second left into Newburgh Path where number 18 is located at the top of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
Bridge of Don is a popular residential suburb lying to the north of the City. It is well served by local amenities, including a variety of shops serving everyday needs, an Asda supermarket, health centres, churches, coffee shops, and restaurants. The area is convenient for access to Aberdeen International Airport, the oil-related offices at Bridge of Don and Dyce, with a public transport service operating to and from the City Centre. Leisure facilities include a community centre with swimming pool, a state–of-the-art private fitness club in nearby Danestone, pleasant river walks at Brig o’ Balgownie and along the estuary at Bridge of Don, with several challenging golf courses located a short drive away, including the world renowned Trump International.