We are pleased to offer for sale this charming, granite built, detached dwellinghouse which is located in a quiet, tree-lined street within a very popular and desirable residential area of the city. Offering a generous level of well maintained accommodation spanning two floors, this ideal family home enjoys the comforts of a gas fired central heating system with upgraded combi boiler, uPVC double glazed windows, generous built-in storage facilities, and mature gardens with an off-street parking space in front of the garage. The rooms are bright and airy, with large windows drawing in ample natural light. At ground floor level the sitting room/double bedroom and lounge each benefit from bay windows and feature fireplaces, and the formal dining room can comfortably accommodate a large gathering. The bright kitchen boasts a full range of medium oak fronted cabinets with free standing appliances, and provides direct access to the rear garden. The particularly spacious family bathroom is at mezzanine level and features pale coloured sanitary ware including a corner bath, with vanity units and a glazed shower enclosure. There are two good sized double bedrooms with generous built-in storage facilities, and a child’s nursery on the first floor. The gardens to front and rear are well maintained and stocked with an abundance of colourful trees, shrubs and plants. Included in the sale are all carpets, floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and white goods in the kitchen, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Bright entrance to the home accessed via a panelled door with leaded glass panels. Cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. Wall mounted coat hooks. Surface mounted ceiling light. Carpet with matwell. Multi-pane glass door to hall.
- Carpeted hall with staircase to first floor. Telephone point. Smoke detector and recessed downlighters.
- Sitting Room/Double Bedroom
- 16’9” x 11’10” approx
- Glazed double doors form the hall open into the bright and spacious room which boasts a bay style, front facing window and wooden feature fireplace with electric log effect fire. The neutral décor is enhanced by painted dado rails and deep ceiling coving. Recessed display shelves. Television aerial point. Metal tripe shade ceiling light. Vertical window blinds and full length curtains, which co-ordinate with the carpet.
- 16’11” x 11’10” approx
- Attractive front facing room enjoying generous proportions, with a bay style window and wooden feature fireplace incorporating a gas burning coal effect fire providing pleasing focal points. Deep ceiling coving with co-ordinating décor, carpet, vertical window blinds and full length curtains with matching pelmet. Multi shade ceiling on ornate rose and brass picture lights. Opaque glass doors to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 13’4” x 11’7” approx
- Comfortably proportioned room with corner windows which overlook the garden and draw in ample natural light. The dimensions of this room afford ample space to accommodate a full dining suite. Co-ordinating décor and border. Vertical blinds and full length curtains fitted to brass poles. Recessed eyeball spotlights on dimmer switch. Carpet. Glazed door to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 12’6” x 6’ approx
- Bright kitchen fitted with a range of floor and wall units fronted by medium oak cathedral style doors, complemented by marble effect work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Built-in shelved larder with light. 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a large rear facing window fitted with roller blind. The gas cooker with 4-burner hob and electric double oven/grill, and the “Hotpoint” refrigerator and freezer will all remain. Carbon monoxide detector. Wall mounted telephone. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Recessed downlighters. Ceramic floor tiles. Partially glazed/uPVC door to garden.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with open spindles and fixed handrails ascends to the first floor. Velux window. Smoke detector.
- Family Bathroom
- 10’2” x 6’6” approx
- Located at mezzanine level, the particularly spacious bathroom features pale coloured sanitary ware, including a corner bath with splashback tiling and glazed, corner shower enclosure. Fitted vanity units with mirror and shaving light above. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Recessed downlighters. Opaque glass rear facing window fitted with voile curtains. Carpet floor tiles.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 11’10” x 10’1” approx
- Good sized, front facing room benefiting from wall-to-wall wardrobes which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities. Ample floor space for free standing furniture. Ceiling lamp. Vertical window blind and neutral coloured curtains with pelmet fitted to window. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 12’ x 10’1” approx
- Again front facing, this attractively presented room boasts a range of fitted wardrobes along one wall, a fitted wooden headboard with integral bedside cabinets, and a built-in window seat with storage below. Recessed downlighters on dimmer control. Vertical blind and curtains to window. Carpet.
- This room would also make an ideal home office. Wall mounted storage cupboard. Access to eaves area. Recessed downlighters on dimmer control. Velux window. Carpeted floor.
- The front of the property is enclosed by metal railings, with double gates opening onto the driveway which provides convenient off-street parking. The mature lawn is surrounded by well stocked borders which host an abundance of established and colourful trees, shrubs and plants. Outside light. An archway with trellis at the side provides access to the private rear garden where a large paved patio with raised water feature provides a sheltered space for al fresco dining. Paved steps descend to the tidy lawn which is surrounded by mature trees, conifers and shrubs which provide screening from neighbouring gardens. Water tap.
- With wooden double doors at the front and door to rear garden, the garage has a fitted workbench, shelving, power and light.
- From the west end of Union Street turn onto Rose Street, then Esslemont Avenue. Continue through two sets of traffic lights and at the third set turn left onto Rosemount Place. Proceed to the end of Rosemount Place to the lights crossing Argyll Place where continue straight across and take the right fork onto Mid Stocket Road. Raeden Avenue is mid-way along on the right, where number 18 is located on the right hand side of the road.
Raeden Avenue is located off Mid Stocket Road, close to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, and within a short walk of an excellent variety of shops and amenities in nearby Rosemount, and the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria Parks. The city’s main arterial route is easily accessible, facilitating quick access to Aberdeen International Airport, the oil related offices at Hill of Rubislaw, and other areas to the north and south. Reputable schools located within walking distance include Mile End Primary School and Aberdeen Grammar School.No result founded