We are pleased to offer for sale this instantly appealing, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse which boasts an enviable position at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac within a modern residential development in the bustling village of Alford. Offering a good level of stylishly presented accommodation spanning two floors, this attractive home benefits from the comforts of oil fired central heating and double glazed windows. Other features worthy of mention are the generous built-in storage facilities, with wardrobes in all of the bedrooms; the extensive driveway which provides convenient off-street parking for several cars; and the far-reaching open views enjoyed from certain windows. The superbly appointed kitchen/diner is equipped with a comprehensive range of white, high-gloss cabinets and integrated white goods; and the cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite shower room are fitted with quality “Duravit” sanitary ware. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and white goods in the kitchen, and the ground floor accommodation comprises: welcoming entrance hall with cloakroom; comfortably proportioned, front facing lounge; and open-plan kitchen/diner providing direct access to the rear garden via French doors. At first floor level there is an attractive master bedroom which enjoys the luxury of an en-suite facility, two further bedrooms and a smart bathroom fitted with 3-piece suite, vanity unit and over-bath shower. Outside the gardens are easily maintained and enjoy a particularly private aspect at the rear, where a paved patio provides an ideal space for al fresco dining. Representing an ideal choice for a couple or young family, interior viewing is genuinely recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Welcoming entrance to the home accessed via a partially glazed front door. The décor is neutral, enhanced by white panelled interior doors and contrasting laminate wood flooring. Cloak cupboard fitted with hanging rail. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Pendant light fitting. Staircase to first floor.
- Fitted with a white wc, and wall mounted vanity unit incorporating a wash basin with chrome mixer tap. Glass display shelf. Glass ceiling pendant. Opaque front facing window.
- 17’7” x 9’4” approx.
- A glazed door in the hall opens into the comfortably proportioned lounge which is located to the front of the home. Floating shelf. Aerial for wall mounted TV. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Ceiling pendant. Full length curtains fitted to polished metal pole, and laminate wood flooring.
- 17’8” x 12’6” approx.
- Superbly appointed, open-plan room, with French doors providing direct access to the rear garden. Equipped with a comprehensive range of white, high-gloss cabinets complemented by brushed chrome handles, dark wood effect work surfaces, ceramic splashback tiling, and under-unit lighting. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window with open outlook. Built-in ceramic hob with chimney style extractor canopy above and electric oven/grill below. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, and dishwasher. Large understair cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Lighting is by recessed downlighters and a pendant fitting in the dining area, where there is ample space to accommodate a dining table and chairs.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with carved spindle balustrade ascends from the hall to the first floor landing where a side facing window draws in a good flow of natural light. Hatch access to insulated loft space. Built-in shelved linen cupboard housing the water tank. Smoke detector. Pendant light fitting.
- Master Bedroom
- 11’10” x 9’11” approx.
- Attractively presented, front facing bedroom benefiting from a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. TV aerial and telephone points. Glass drop light fitting. Roller blind fitted to window. Cream coloured carpet. EN-SUITE: Fitted with a white wc, wall mounted vanity unit incorporating a wash basin with chrome mixer tap, and corner shower enclosure fitted with mains powered shower and curved glass doors. Mosaic tiling within the shower enclosure and to the splashback areas. Shaver socket. Recessed downlighters and extractor fan. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’1” x 9’11” approx.
- This time enjoying a quiet aspect with superb open outlook, to the rear of the home. Built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving facilities. Bold accent wall with co-ordinating roller blind and cream coloured carpet. Pendant light fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 9’4” x 8’7” approx.
- Boasting a far-reaching view to the front of the property, this bedroom is decorated in a pastel theme with cream coloured carpet and roller blind fitted to window. Pendant light fitting.
- Smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wash basin housed within a wall mounted vanity unit; and bath, above which is a mains powered shower and glass screen. Ceramic tiling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Smoke detector and recessed downlighters. Opaque rear facing window. Vinyl floor covering.
- The front garden is laid to lawn, with a paved path leading to the front door, and an extensive tarmac driveway providing convenient off-street parking for several cars. Carriage light. A wooden gate at the side provides access to the fully enclosed rear garden which enjoys a particularly private aspect with uninterrupted open outlook. Laid mainly to lawn, a paved patio provides an ideal space for al fresco dining. Rotary clothes dryer. Water tap. Outside light. Oil tank.
- Travel west from Aberdeen on the A944 from and on entering the village of Alford, turn first left into Castle Road. Turn first right into Correen Road and right again into Correen Way, where number 19 is located at the top of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
Alford is a bustling village which lies approximately 26 miles north-west of Aberdeen, and boasts a wealth of local amenities which include primary and secondary schools with a new community campus and swimming pool, a bank, garage, library and health centre. A variety of coffee shops, restaurants, independent shops, a Co-op and Tesco supermarket serve everyday needs, whilst leisure pursuits include a popular golf course with clubhouse, a dry ski slope, and the stunning open parkland at Haughton Park. Alford is en-route to the Lecht Ski Centre, and is within easy commuting distance of the business parks at Westhill and Kingswells.No result founded