We are delighted to offer for sale this desirable, three bedroom, end-terraced dwellinghouse which enjoys a corner aspect within an established residential development of the City. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, this home has been well maintained throughout by the current owners and upgrades include re-plastering to the walls with re-decoration throughout, new radiators installed and new internal doors to all rooms were fitted. Further benefits include a gas central heating system with combi boiler, uPVC double glazed windows and doors and residents car park to the front. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds and curtains, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen, and interior viewing is recommended to appreciate this ideal family home. The bright and airy accommodation comprises: attractive dining kitchen spanning the width of the home; a comfortably proportioned lounge with large window overlooking the front garden; rear entrance hall; single bedroom/study; and bathroom fitted with three piece white suite with shower over the bath. On the first floor, there are two good sized double bedrooms, one of which benefits from extensive built-in wardrobe space and an en-suite shower room. Outside the gardens are well maintained and fully enclosed. To the front, there is an area of lawn with a raised decking area, while the rear garden is low maintenance laid to paving.
- Dining Kitchen
- 20’9” x 8’5” approx.
- Accessed via uPVC glass paned French doors with full height windows to either side, the attractive Dining Kitchen spans the width of the home and offers a bright and airy family space. The Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of beech wood base and wall units with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate worktops and white tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with Milano double oven with electric hob and extractor hood above, Kenwood dishwasher, Zanussi washing machine, Beko fridge/freezer and stainless steel sink with drainer below rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Decorated in fresh neutral tones and laminate wood flooring, the room provides ample space for dining with hall leading to the Lounge and staircase to the first floor. Blinds and floor length curtains on rail fitted to the French doors. Lighting is provided by spotlighting and stylish pendant light fitting within the dining area.
- 14’4” x 14’4” approx.
- An instantly appealing room, the Lounge overlooks the garden to the front with large window dressed with venetian blinds and floor length curtains on stainless steel rail. Decorated in fresh contemporary tones complimented by the laminate wood flooring, the room is of comfortable proportions allowing for a range of furniture.
- Rear Hall
- From the Dining Kitchen, the Inner Hall has built-in storage and coats hooks, and gives access to the Bathroom and Bedroom 3 through white wood panelled interior doors. An uPVC glass paned exteriors doors leads out to the Rear Garden. Large under stair storage cupboard. Laminate wood flooring. Smoke detector. Dome light fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 8’3” x 6’ approx.
- With rear facing window fitted with venetian blinds and curtains on stainless steel rail. Ideal Single Bedroom or Office decorated in neutral tones and carpeting. Accessed through bi-folding interior doors.
- 6’1” x 4’7” approx.
- Smart white Bathroom suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, full wall aqua panelling and glass shower screen; pedestal wash hand basin; and w.c. Dado height white wood panelling and tiled flooring. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Rear glazed window with roller blind. Spotlighting.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with stainless steel hand rail leads up to the first floor accommodation. Velux window fitted with roller blind, flooding the space with natural light. Dark wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’9” x 11’3” approx.
- Generously sized Double Bedroom enjoying extensive built-in triple wardrobe space accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Further storage cupboard into eaves space. Large front facing velux window fitted with a roller blind. Laminate wood flooring.
- Comprising walk-in shower cubicle with pull-out glass door. There is full wall white ceramic tiling and contrasting tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’4” x 8’4” approx.
- Second Double Bedroom with ample space for a range of free-standing furniture. Also with front facing velux window fitted with a roller blind. Laminate wood flooring. Hatch to loft.
- The gardens are fully enclosed with blockwork walls and wrought iron access gates to the front and rear. To the front, the garden has timber fencing above the wall for added privacy and features a lawn area, a raised decking area and chipped stone path leading to the entrance door. Resident car park to front. The rear garden is low maintenance laid with paving. The large shed will remain. Rotary dryer. External water tap.
- From North Anderson Drive proceed in a westerly direction along Lang Stracht, take a right turning onto Lewis Road. Follow the road round and turn left into Sumburgh Crescent, and then next right into Hillswick Road. Continue to the car park, and number 19 is clearly identifiable by our for sale sign.
Located off of the Lang Stracht, one of the main arterial routes, the area is well served by local amenities, including local shops and Tesco supermarket, and public transport is readily accessible into the City Centre. The property is particularly convenient for those working at the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Woodend Hospitals, as well as the business parks at Kingswells and Westhill just a short drive away. The main Aberdeen Ring Road is also located nearby, providing a direct route to areas north and south of the City.No result founded