This attractive, two bedroom, detached bungalow is located on a large corner site within the popular coastal suburb of Cove. Offering a good level of accommodation on one level benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows and doors, and a single car garage with generous off-road parking on a tarmac driveway. Outside, the gardens are designed for easy maintenance and enjoy a sunny and private south facing aspect at the rear. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window dressings, light fittings, white goods and appliances, and the accommodation comprises: bright entrance vestibule with cloak cupboard; spacious, attractively presented lounge with box-style bay window; two good sized double bedrooms, one benefiting from a mirror-fronted wardrobe; smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware and separate shower enclosure; convenient utility room; nicely appointed open-plan kitchen/diner boasting a comprehensive range of cream coloured high-gloss cabinets and ample space for dining; and instantly appealing sun room with impressive vaulted ceiling, and providing direct access to the rear garden. Representing an ideal choice for a young family or couple, interior viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Bright entrance to the home accessed via a partially glazed/uPVC door with side screen. Deep built-in cloak cupboard. Laminate wood flooring. Door to lounge.
- 6.17m x 3.71m (20’3” x 12’2”) approx
- Enjoying spacious proportions, this attractively presented room has a box-style bay window overlooking the front of the property. Aerial for wall mounted TV with satellite connection. Telephone point. Central chrome light fitting. White wooden venetian blinds fitted to the window and laminate wood flooring. Door to inner hall.
- Inner Hall
- Providing access to the remaining accommodation via white panelled doors and benefiting from a built-in storage cupboard. Hatch to insulated and partially floored loft space accessed via a pull down ladder. Spotlight track and smoke detector. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.06m x 2.44m (13’4” x 8’) approx
- Good sized bedroom located to the side of the home, with ample space for free standing furniture. Telephone point. Spotlight fitting. Micro venetian blind and voile curtains fitted to metal pole. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.3m x 2.74m (10’10” x 9’) approx
- Bright bedroom offering generous hanging and shelving facilities within a triple door wardrobe finished with mirror-fronted sliding doors. Micro venetian blind and voile curtains fitted to metal pole. Spotlight fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- Smart bathroom fitted with a white wc with recessed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed within a cherry wood vanity cabinet with co-ordinating units and central mirror with downlighters above; bath; and recessed shower enclosure fitted with mains shower. Recessed downlighters. Opaque side facing with micro venetian blind. The walls are covered in black quartz effect wet-wall panelling and the flooring is laminate wood.
- Utility Room
- Fitted with wall unit, worktop accommodation, and shelved storage cupboard. Laminate wood flooring. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Recessed downlighters. Window fitted with roller blind. Ceramic wall tiling on one wall and laminate wood flooring. The washing machine and upright freezer will remain.
- 6.02m x 3.1m (19’9” x 10’2”) approx
- Nicely appointed kitchen fitted with an array of cream coloured high-gloss cabinets complemented by under-unit lighting, brushed steel handles, blockwood work surfaces, and white quartz effect work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a side facing window fitted with micro venetian blind. Ceramic hob with chimney style extractor canopy above and eye-level microwave oven and fan-assisted oven/grill. Free standing fridge/freezer with water dispenser. Breakfast bar for informal dining. TV aerial point. Spotlight track. The dining area can comfortably accommodate a dining table and chairs and features a striking accent wall. Rear facing window fitted with micro venetian blind. Spotlight fitting. Ceramic floor tiles.
- Sun Room
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16’ x 10’) approx
- On semi open-plan concept with the kitchen/diner, this instantly appealing room boasts impressive vaulted ceiling, windows on three sides, and french doors opening onto the rear garden. Aerial for wall mounted TV. Contemporary metal/beaded ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring.
- The front of the property is laid in stone chippings and enclosed by a roughcast wall. A tarmac drive with water tap at the side offers convenient off-road parking for several vehicles in front of the garage. A wooden gate affords access to the fully enclosed rear garden, which enjoys a sunny and private south facing aspect and is paved for easy maintenance. Further loc bloc at the side, running the length of the house, with wall mounted clothes dryer. Wooden shed. Wooden playhouse. Water tap.
- Single Garage
- Detached from the home and fitted with up-and-over front door, door to garden, workbench, power and light.
- Travel to Cove via Wellington Road exiting into Cove at the roundabout. Turn right onto Earnsheugh Road and travel almost to the end where Earnsheugh Circle is on the left, and number 2 is the first house on the right hand side of the road.
Cove is a thriving coastal suburb located to the south of Aberdeen City, within easy access of the City Centre, and the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy. Local shops serve everyday needs whilst a wider choice is available at nearby Bridge of Dee, where there are Asda, Sainsbury, B&Q and Boots outlets. There are two primary schools, each within walking distance, and a regular public transport service operates to and from the City, with a bus stop nearby. The old village boasts a picturesque harbour, pleasant coastal walks, and a hotel with reputable restaurant.No result founded