We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, top floor apartment which forms part of a particularly well-maintained building. Conveniently located within the popular Rosemount area of the City, this one bedroom apartment enjoys the benefits of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows, and a security entry system. Offering a generous level of accommodation with delightful views across the City, the apartment is in truly ‘ready to move in’ condition, representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer. Decorated in fresh neutral tones with a combination of practical floor coverings, which will be included in the sale, together with all light fittings, window blinds and appliances. The rooms comprise: central entrance hall with walk-in utility cupboard; bright and comfortably proportioned lounge with bay style window; contemporary galley kitchen fitted with a range of white gloss cabinets and wood effect work surfaces, and equipped with appliances; good sized double bedroom with dual aspect windows; and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. Outside there is on-street parking available with a resident’s permit with access to a shared garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood exterior door, the Hall provides access to all accommodation within the apartment through white wood panelled interior doors with chrome handles. Large walk-in Utility cupboard with shelving and carpeting, and houses the gas central heating combi boiler and free-standing Bosch washing machine. High level cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Security entry system. Light shade fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- 3.76m x 3.66m (12’4” x 12’) approx.
- Bright, comfortably proportioned Lounge retaining its double height skirting boards and ceiling cornicing complimented by the fresh neutral décor and laminate wood flooring. The front facing, bay style window with deep display sill, draws a great deal of natural light into the room, and is dressed with a roller blind. Low level cupboard housing the gas meter. Chandelier style light fitting.
- 2.31m x 1.09m (7’7” x 3’7”) approx.
- A contemporary galley Kitchen fitted with white gloss base and wall cabinets with wood effect laminate work surfaces and mosaic tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with appliances including: built-in Indesit oven; Indesit hob with glass splashback and extractor hood above; integral fridge/freezer; and circular, stainless steel sink with mixer tap below side facing window with deep display sill. Neutral décor with a painted feature wall. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 4.09m x 2.97m (13’5” x 9’9”) approx.
- Good sized Double Bedroom enjoying a dual aspect with views over the City. With ample space for a range of free-standing storage furniture, the room is decorated in fresh neutrally painted walls and co-ordinating toned carpeting. Windows fitted with roman blinds. Chandelier style light fitting.
- 2.03m x 1.63m (6’8” x 5’4”) approx.
- Fitted with white sanitary ware comprising: bath with over-head shower and glass screen; wash hand basin with mixer tap set within vanity unit, splashback tiles and wall mounted mirror above; and w.c with concealed cistern. Full wall ceramic tiles to bath area with dado height tiling to remainder of suite. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Spotlight fitting. Floor tiles.
- The internal communal areas are well maintained. There is access to a shared garden laid to low maintenance chipped stone with rotary dryers. On-street parking is available with a resident permit from the council.
- From Union Street, turn into Union Terrace and at the traffic lights turn left into Rosemount Viaduct. Take the third right onto Baker Street and then second left into Farmers Hall. Number 2 is located on the right hand side of the road on the corner.
The property is located on the edge of Rosemount, which is a popular residential area conveniently located within a short walk of HM Theatre, the Central Library, Union Terrace Gardens, and the City Centre with its wide range of amenities. Rosemount itself boasts an excellent variety of artisan shops, coffee shops, mini markets, and the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria parks. Ideally located for access to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Cornhill Hospital, most other areas of the city can easily be reached via a public transport service.No result founded