We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, detached bungalow set within a particularly tranquil and private location on the outskirts of Bridge of Don. Offering a generous level of accommodation on one floor, this charming home enjoys the benefits of an oil central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, neutral décor throughout with a combination of floor coverings, and a secluded woodland where an abundance of wildlife can be enjoyed. The current owners have had plans drawn up for the construction of a four bedroom dwelling house on site, and although the permissions have lapsed, plans will be made available to any potential purchaser if required. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall with ample built-in storage facilities; toilet; comfortably proportioned lounge situated to the rear of the home; fully fitted and equipped kitchen with door out to garden; two good sized double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobe space; and bathroom fitted with bath, over-head shower and wash hand basin. Delightful gardens to the front and rear, with a backdrop of mature woodland. There is a car port providing parking for one car. All light fittings, window blinds and curtains, and white goods will be included in the sale, and interior viewing is recommended to appreciate this secluded woodland bungalow.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC glass paned entrance door into the welcoming Hall giving access to most of the accommodation within the home. Built-in cupboard with hanging and shelving, and further cupboard housing the hot water tank. Hatch to loft.
- 16’2” x 10’2” approx.
- A comfortably proportioned Lounge with large rear facing window dressed with blinds and curtains on stainless steel rail. With ample space for relaxing and dining space, the room is attractively decorated in grey tones and complimented by wooden flooring. Focal point to the room is the wall mounted contemporary electric fireplace. Built-in shelved alcove. Wooden interior door leads into the Kitchen. Ceiling coving.
- 10’10” x 8’9” approx.
- Fitted with a range of beech wood effect base units with chrome handles, contrasting laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Wall mounted shelving for additional storage. The Kitchen is fully equipped with free-standing appliances including: double oven/hob, Hotpoint fridge/freezer, Logik washing machine and also a stainless steel sink with drainer. An uPVC glass paned door gives access out to the side of the home, and a front facing window floods the room with natural light, fitted with vertical blinds. Spotlight fittings on track. Ceiling coving. Vinyl tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’4” x 10’2” approx.
- Generous Double Bedroom benefitting from double built-in wardrobe space accessed by sliding wooden doors. Rear facing window fitted with curtains on stainless steel rail. Neutral décor with painted feature wall and co-ordinating carpeting.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’3” x 10’2” approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, a bright and good sized Double Bedroom also benefitting from built-in wardrobe space. Window fitted with floor length curtains on rail, and co-ordinating neutral décor. Carpeted.
- 7’3” x 4’9” approx.
- The Bathroom comprises: bath, electric shower above with shower curtain, and aqua panelling to walls; and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome fixtures, and wall mounted mirror above. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Front facing glazed window. Wallpapered and vinyl tiled flooring.
- W.C. with front facing glazed window. Wallpapered and vinyl tiled flooring.
- The property is situated on a generous, rectangular shaped site with gardens to the front and rear bounded by stone walls. A shared drive with the neighbouring property gives access from Scotstown Road, leading to the driveway and car port for one car. The attractive Front Garden laid to lawn with large patio area ideal for alfresco dining within the summer months. There is also several raised beds with a variety of plants and flowers. External water tap. Low maintenance Rear Garden laid to paved slabs, raised beds and timber shed housing oil central heating boiler. Rotary dryer.
- From the east end of Union Street turn left onto King Street and proceed towards Bridge of Don. At the AECC roundabout turn left onto The Parkway and at the next roundabout turn right onto Scotstown Road. Continue ahead for some distance turning left into the drive clearly marked Hollybank. Proceed along the drive and number 2 is the furthest away property, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Bridge of Don is a popular residential suburb lying to the North of the City, well served by local amenities, including a variety of shops serving everyday needs, an Asda supermarket, health centres, churches, coffee shops and restaurants. There is also a choice of primary and secondary schools, leisure facilities including a community centre with swimming pool, fitness club at Danestone, pleasant river walks at Brig o’ Balgownie and along the estuary and several challenging golf courses, including the renowned Trump International. The area is convenient for access to Aberdeen International Airport, the oil-related offices at Bridge of Don and also Dyce, and there is access to regular public transport links.No result founded