Located within the popular suburb of Portlethen, we are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom, upper, self-contained apartment. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer or those looking to downsize, the apartment benefits from electric heating, uPVC double glazed windows and generous built-in storage facilities. Although requiring modernisation throughout, the good sized rooms comprise: entrance hall with staircase to upper floor; bright and spacious lounge with front facing window; inner hall with two storage cupboards; rear facing kitchen; double bedroom with built-in wardrobe space and rear facing window; and bathroom fitted with a coloured suite. Outside there is an exclusive parking space with the residents’ car park situated to the front of the home and an external storage cupboard.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a timber glass paned exterior door, a carpeted staircase with wall mounted, wooden banister ascends to the accommodation level. Wall mounted consumer unit above front door. On the landing, there is a low level cupboard.
- 15’6” x 8’9” approx.
- A spacious and bright Lounge with large front facing window providing a pleasant view overlooking the car park and beyond. There is space for a range of furniture and space for a dining table and chairs, the room is decorated in wallpapering and laminate wood flooring. Large built-in storage cupboard. Window fitted with curtains on a stainless steel rail. Glass paned internal door leads to the Inner Hall.
- Inner Hall
- Entered from the Lounge, the Inner Hall provides access to the remainder of the rooms within the apartment. Two built-in shelved storage cupboards. Hatch to loft space. Tiled flooring.
- 11’1” x 5’8” approx.
- Rear facing Kitchen fitted with a range of wooden base and wall cabinets, co-ordinating laminate work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Equipped with: Hotpoint slot-in double oven, electric hob and extractor hood above; stainless steel sink with drainer; and under-unit space for free-standing appliances. Tiled flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 11’9” x 8’6” approx.
- Situated to the rear, this Double Bedroom benefits from a deep built-in wardrobe providing ample hanging and shelving space. Wallpapered feature wall. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted with a coloured suite comprising: bath with over-head shower and shower curtain; pedestal wash hand basin; and w.c. Combination of ceramic tiling and wood panels to walls. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring.
- To the front there is an exclusive parking space within the residents’ car park. Small lawn area to front. External storage cupboard next to front door.
- Travel south from Aberdeen via the A90 dual carriageway, taking the third exit into Portlethen. Turn right into Berrymuir Road, first left into Cairngrassie Drive, then left again into Cairngrassie Circle. Follow the road to the left where number 20 is situated on right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
The property is located within a few minutes drive to the south of Aberdeen City Centre, which can also be reached by a regular public transport service or train, and is particularly convenient for the business parks at Altens, Tullos, and Badentoy. The suburb of Portlethen boasts a wide range of amenities, including a health centre, a variety of convenience stores serving everyday needs, and an Asda superstore. Primary and secondary schools are within a short walk, and recreational facilities include a bowling green, swimming pool, and a challenging 18-hole golf course.No result founded