We are delighted to offer for sale this desirable, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse which is located within a cul-de-sac setting in an established residential development of the popular suburb of Kingswells. Offering a generous level of stylishly presented accommodation spanning two floors, this attractive property enjoys a particularly bright and airy ambience throughout and represents an ideal choice for a professional couple or young family. With the benefits of gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and with most rooms having recently been freshly decorated, interior viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. All carpets, floor coverings, window blinds, light fittings and white goods in the kitchen are included in the sale. The rooms comprise: entrance hall; instantly appealing and generously proportioned lounge with double doors to the superbly appointed dining room; well equipped kitchen on semi open-plan concept with the dining room and fitted with a comprehensive range of oak effect, shaker style cabinets and full range of white goods; three attractively presented bedrooms, two benefiting from built-in wardrobe facilities; and a smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, and over-bath shower. Outside the established gardens are well maintained and enjoy a particularly private and sunny aspect at the rear, whilst a tarmac driveway at the side provides convenient off-street parking for 2 cars.
- Entrance Hall
- Welcoming entrance to the home accessed via a hardwood door with glazed panel. The fresh, neutral décor is enhanced by oak laminate flooring, and a partially glazed door opens into the lounge. Recessed spotlights and smoke detector.
- 16’8” x 11’2” approx
- Instantly appealing and generously proportioned lounge with box-style, front facing window. Tastefully presented and decorated in a neutral theme with co-ordinating roller blinds and curtains, the flooring is in oak laminate. Understair storage cupboard. Television aerial and telephone points. Smoke detector. Glazed georgian-style double doors to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 10’2” x 7’4” approx
- This superbly appointed room offers ample space to accommodate a range of dining furniture, and provides direct access to the rear garden via patio doors. Full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Recessed spotlights on dimmer switch. Carbon monoxide detector. Oak laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 9’11” x 6’1” approx
- Well equipped kitchen on semi open-plan concept with the dining room and boasting a comprehensive range of oak effect, shaker style cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, polished granite effect work surfaces, and tiled splashbacks. Under-unit lighting. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window overlooking the garden. “Ariston” ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below. The “Samsung” washing machine, “Bosch” tumble dryer, “Indesit” fridge/freezer will remain. Recessed spotlights controlled by dimmer switch. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed wooden handrail and spindle balustrade ascends from the entrance hall where white panelled doors provide access to the remaining rooms. Built-in shelved airing cupboard housing the water tank, and further storage cupboard fitted with hanging rail. Hatch access to loft space (mostly; pull down ladder). Recessed spotlights and smoke detector.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’2” x 8’4” approx
- Located to the front of the property, this delightful and stylishly presented room boasts an attractive accent wall and benefits from built-in, mirror fronted wardrobes. Telephone point. Metal/glass central light fitting. Roller blind and tied back voile curtains fitted to window. Dark oak laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’5” x 8” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this charming bright bedroom is decorated in a neutral theme with co-ordinating roller blind and curtains fitted to wooden pole. A mirror fronted wardrobe provides generous hanging and shelving facilities. Glass drop ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 8’5” x 6’3” approx
- This front facing room would make an ideal nursery, child’s bedroom or home office. Tasteful décor with co-ordinating roller blind and laminate wood flooring. Central ceiling light.
- Smart and particularly bright bathroom fitted with a modern white 3-piece suite, mains powered over-bath shower, and glass screen. Ceramic wall tiling with mosaic tiled inlay around the bath and to dado height elsewhere. Large fitted wall mirror. Shaver socket. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan. Opaque glass ceiling light. Frosted glass rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Slate effect ceramic floor tiles.
- A tarmac driveway at the side of the property provides convenient off-street parking for 2 cars, and a paved path leads to the front door. The remainder of the tidy front garden is laid to lawn with a colourful border of seasonal plants. Further area of grass to the side hosting a variety of established shrubs and plants. The pleasant rear garden is fully enclosed by wooden fencing and a mature conifer hedge provides a good degree of privacy and seclusion. Enjoying a sunny aspect, a paved patio provides a perfect space for al fresco dining, with a tidy lawn offering a play area for children. The slate chipped borders are well stocked with an abundance of flowering shrubs. Rotary clothes dryer. Water tap.
- Travel west from Aberdeen on the A944 Alford road. On reaching the Kingswells roundabout, exit right to Kingswells taking the third opening on the right into Kingswood Drive, then first right into Kingswells Drive. Turn first left into Callum Park where number 20 is located a short distance ahead on the right hand side of the road
Kingswells is a desirable and well-established suburb lying to the west of the city of Aberdeen, readily accessible by car or bus, with a park-and-ride public transport facility also available. Local amenities are well catered for within the community including local shops serving everyday needs, medical centre, a primary school with pre-school nursery, and a community centre hosting recreational groups. Secondary education is available in Westhill and Bucksburn with the future Counteswells Secondary School also located within easy reach. The property is ideally placed for access to the business parks at Prime Four in Kingswells, Westhill, and Dyce.No result founded