We are delighted to offer for sale this superb, three bedroom, detached bungalow which is located within a quiet residential street of individually designed homes, in the prime westerly suburb of Cults. Offering a spacious level of stylishly presented accommodation, viewers will not fail to be impressed by the fabulous split-level open-plan living space where the public rooms flow seamlessly from the front entrance through to the rear of the home. Presented in "showhome" condition throughout, this most enviable home has in recent years been extensively refurbished and upgraded to a high standard, incorporating clever hi-tech features which will undoubtedly appeal to the discerning buyer. The windows and French doors are fully triple glazed, and the home is protected by a mains wired intruder alarm with PIR/contact sensors in the house and garage, as well as Nest cameras covering the principal areas. The smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in the house and garage are also Nest controlled. The new high efficiency gas fired central heating system is controlled by a Hive smart thermostat with new boiler, new panelled and brushed steel vertical radiators, and a high capacity water cylinder which provides a high flow rate to the mains showers. The rooms have been professionally decorated in a neutral colour palette complemented by extremely durable Amtico LVT flooring in warm wood grain “shibori jasmine” and cool dark grey “quill guesso” designs, laid in plank and parquet pattern configurations. All socket and switches have been upgraded to brushed steel flat plate design, and most rooms benefit from smart app/voice controlled lighting, including an interesting Nanoleaf Aurora Rhythm music sensing/colour changing wall mounted panel in the kitchen. Much of the lighting is provided by recessed downlighters, whilst the stunning Tom Dixon designer ceiling pendants are available by separate negotiation. The home is entered via a bright entrance vestibule, with a glazed door opening into the instantly appealing and inviting kitchen/dining room which is equipped with an array of Felisa slab door cabinets by John Lewis in a co-ordinating white/light grey high-gloss combination complemented by grey ‘Pebble’ quartz work surfaces, to include a central island which offers informal dining facilities and houses a Neff 5-burner gas hob with overhead extractor canopy. Other integrated appliances include eye-level electric oven/grill, combination microwave oven, warming drawer, dishwasher, tall fridge and freezer. Adjacent to the kitchen, the convenient utility room affords direct access to the rear garden, has floor and wall mounted cabinets, and houses the included Miele laundry equipment. The dining room has ample floor space to accommodate a large table and chairs and boasts an integrated bar area with glass shelving, recessed LED lighting, and an under-counter 46-bottle wine cooler. Stepping down to the comfortable living room, floor-to-ceiling windows draw in an abundance of natural light and the BoConcept Lugano wall mounted media unit will remain. Last but certainly not least of the public rooms is the sun room, glazed on three sides, and offering a quiet space from which to enjoy the delights of the rear garden. The master bedroom is a tranquil room with rear facing bay window and benefits from the luxury of an enviable dressing room with floor-to-ceiling white glass/mirrored sliding doors along one wall leading to a stunning new fully tiled shower room fitted with Roca sanitary ware housed in a graphite grey coloured vanity cabinet, and recessed shower enclosure featuring a Mira Mode smart control shower with ceiling mounted deluge and hand held shower heads. To the front of the property is an attractive guest bedroom with bay window, built-in wardrobe, and refurbished en-suite, fully tiled and fitted with ideal Standard white sanitary ware, graphite grey/mirror fronted vanity cabinets and recessed shower enclosure. The versatile third bedroom is meantime used as a home office. Completing the accommodation is the stylish fully tiled family bathroom, recently installed with Vitra wc and wash bowl; Mode oval deep fill free standing bath; and contrasting graphite vanity cabinet. Accessed via a hatch in the master bedroom the partially floored loft space provides extensive storage facilities and may be suitable for further development subject to obtaining necessary planning consents. To fully appreciate the quality and appeal of this truly outstanding home, interior viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- 2.36m x 1.4m (7’9” x 4’7”) approx
- 7.18m x 6.53m (23’7” x 21’5”) approx
- Utility Room
- 3.78m x 1.57m (12’5” x 5’2”) approx
- Living Room
- 5.69m x 3.4m (18’8” x 11’2”) approx
- Sun Room
- 5.23m x 3.53m (17’2” x 11’7”) approx
- Master Bedroom
- 4.72m x 4.44 (15’6” x 14’7”) approx
- Dressing Room
- Guest Bedroom
- 5.18m (into door) x 4.39m (17’ (into door) x 14’5”) approx
- Bedroom 3
- 3.53m x 2.79m (11’7” x 9’2”) approx
- A new tarmac driveway at the front of the home provides convenient off-road parking for several vehicles and the remainder of the garden is laid in low maintenance stone chipped shrub borders. The fabulous fully enclosed rear garden has secure access paths at each side of the property and enjoys an idyllic south facing aspect with a high degree of privacy. The large mature lawn is surrounded by deep borders which are stocked with an abundant variety of established conifers, flowering trees and shrubs including cherry, azalea and rhododendron which offer abundant seasonal colour. A timber deck is located in a prime position to benefit from maximum sunlight, whilst a large sheltered patio offers an ideal space for al fresco dining or quiet relaxation. A large wooden summerhouse with power supply and TV aerial is meantime used as a home gym. Outside lighting and water tap.
- Single Garage
- The larger than average single car garage is fitted with an automatic roller front door and a side door which opens onto the rear garden. Benefiting from power, light, water and intruder alarm the garage houses the new Ideal Logic +30 condensing boiler, and there is ample space to fit a workbench.
- Travel in a westerly direction from Aberdeen via Great Western Road and North Deeside Road. Travel through Cults, passing the shops on the left hand side, then turn right onto Cults Avenue. Kirk Crescent North is the second opening on the right hand where number 20 is located along on the right hand side of the road, clearly identifiable by our “For Sale” sign.
Cults is a prestigious westerly suburb within easy commuting distance of Aberdeen city centre and on a direct route to Royal Deeside. There are ample pre-school, primary and secondary educational facilities within a short walk of the property whilst private education is available at The International School of Aberdeen or within Aberdeen city centre. The area boasts a variety of independent retailers, mini supermarkets, restaurants, hotels and pubs. Leisure and sporting pursuits in the area include pleasant walks on established forest trails and along “The Old Deeside Railway Line”, popular with dog walkers and cyclists; Deeside Golf Course with Clubhouse; and Kippie Lodge Sports & Country Club with private members gym. The “AWPR” (Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route) facilitates a quick route to Aberdeen International Airport, business hubs within the city and further afield at Prime Four Kingswells, Westhill and Dyce.No result founded